True Terpenes

The FDA is requesting comments from the public about this hearing. It won’t let me post the link here but you can search on regulations . Gov “Scientific data and information about products containing cannabis or cannabis derived compounds public hearing request for comments”. It’s docket number FDA -2019- N- 1482 .

5 Likes

Just send them all the lab tests showing its NOT what they advertised and lead us all to believe.

4 Likes

Did some sort of cease and desist happen here …

I feel like most of what needs to be said has been at this point. Now all the action is gonna take place behind closed doors, and we most likely won’t hear about the impacts of this for a little while.

1 Like

Important consumer questions:

We’re we ripped off?

May this have effected our health?

Any updates would be appreciated!
I think my wife was more upset about this then me…

I have access to a GC-MS and the NIST database, and I plan on securing a sample of the diluent to analyze. I should be able to identify the major ingredients and determine whether or not they are heavy terpenes/terpenoids.

1 Like

Yes

Unknown, while the test results do confirm a lack of terpene content there doesn’t seem to be a general consensus on what exactly IS present in Viscosity, and odds are whatever it is has not undergone any safety testing in relation to it being vaporized and inhaled. Best bet would be to stay away from it until they come out with a full and truthful ingredients list. In general I would recommend staying away from botanical terps or diluents for the exact reason I listed above. If you use cannabis for a medical purpose or are creating products for people treating ailments, I would DEFINITELY steer clear of any non-cannabis additives until more is known about them.

3 Likes

Mineral oil and vegetable oil or some heavy oil

its probably been said 1000x with multiple labs and trusted sources

4 Likes

Said and privately lab tested already at our expense

2 Likes

I agree, I probably should have worded my post a little better, I just don’t like to make definitive statements in a public forum about things that I am not personally 100% sure of. Especially with all the talk of litigation coming soon…gotta have that CYA (cover your ass) mentality if you are going to survive this industry. Direct quote from our Liquor and Cannabis Board officer who swung by yesterday :joy:

That said I have nothing but the utmost respect for everyone who put in their own time, money and effort to get to the bottom of this. That’s the kind of open source and transparent community effort I love to see.

4 Likes

i have reason to believe( TT → ??? → Phylos–> Monsanto–> ???’ → Blackwater) = EN got taken to a prison camp in Afghanistan.

6 Likes

You are getting very close, too close, delete your account NOW

7 Likes

For the record, this is false. We even allow tor connections.
Please DM me if you are having issues connecting.

No, I have received no legal requests of any kind.

I wouldn’t trust any computer system with info that I didn’t want publicly online, personally.
One should note we (future4200) don’t use botnet type ads, and will never sell or share user info with 3rd parties.

Due to this thread (in premium vendors) being archived and unlisted, please use the following thread to continue discussion.