True Terpenes

Why are you so hung up on TT?
Why don’t you test floraplex?

Just going to take their word that coa’s aren’t doctored and ingredients stated aren’t lies?

I think since floraplex is half the price of TT, that would be reason enough for you to test it.

I find it very suspect that you are only interested in what TT is doing. You come off as super biased. Their whole claim to fame is half price Terpenes. Ever wonder why? Or just happy to pay less without questioning the info they provide and not test to see if it’s true???

If this was about caring and helping people, why not get 10 people to all pitch in and test every companies “viscosity” and see what you come up with?

You keep testing the same product over and over again. Why not test it alongside another flavorless/odorless cutter and see what those results are? Maybe that would help.

But nooooooo its all about TT for you! Highly suspect… If I missed something and you have already tested floraplex. I apologize for not already knowing that, if you haven’t, I think that speaks volumes of what your true agenda here is and why you keep up the SHENANIGANS!

Do you really think Floraplex can make a diluent made strictly from Terpenes for “half the price” but True Terpenes doesn’t have the knowledge and resources to make a diluent strictly made from terpenes? Haha

I am willing to bet my left and right but that not only are you nuts, you don’t use common sense. If FP is half the price, still profiting being half the price, TT needs to use mineral oil to make a profit and they are almost double the price?

That’s odd!

because Floraplex isn’t saying things like

No shenanigans, wordplay, marketing gimmicks, or Tom-foolery. Seriously, we only use terpenes.

1 Like

your deflection is unsuccessful :laughing:

4 Likes

Tom is that really your argument? Wow

wow 7 posts in 2 minutes if ExtractNinja is obsessed with TT than you must be too, control yourself and breathe

Also someone already did independently test Floraplex

other tests and info by floraplex can be found here:

4 Likes

Which lab did these tests?
Was it the same Lab who tested TT?

I would like to see more details than a snapshot. Where’s the name of the lab and sample being tested?

I am not sure which lab you would have to ask the person who tested it who btw is a respected regular of the forum

Also there have been 3 or 4 labs that have tested True Terpenes Viscosity for terpenes so far heres a summary

3 Likes

Why would the lab wish to remain anonymous? That makes no sense whatsoever. If you pay a lab to test something, the results are yours to do as you wish.

That’s very suspect.

I will be calling Dr. Pappas to get more details of his findings.

1 Like

I know Robert very well actually and look forward to speaking with him.

1 Like

I personally had floraplexs terpene lab tested.

Thank you very much

Edit
I had their dilutent yested

You sir are a TROLL!

9 Likes

One day and 27 posts + DM’s of just b!tching and moaning about what the next man wants to do with his life. Really, where TF do they do that at? I think you forgot the word SUPER before TROLL. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

You keep using logical fallacies please stop. The red herring fallacy seems like a favorite of yours. i iwll point some of them out as you use them to help improve youre debate skills. HINT: you are lacking anny supporting evidence or facts.

i keep testing new lots at new labs to prove the tests. As a chemist expert y ou should know testing in triplicate is a good idea. and people much smarter then me like @MagisterChemist and Gray Wolf have suggested more and different testing based on my first round of testing. All of that because we all want to make sure of the facts. i wrote a lot already about why I did thet testing the way I did just read my old posts.

You need the labs permission to publicly post lab reports. It says it at the bottom of the reports. The labs im using arent cannabis labs so some of them dont want their name associated with this testing. If it comes to a court case they will back up all claims of course.

its not uncommon for labs to want to stay anonymous. The lab Gray Wolf is using right now wants to stay anonymous i think. At last for now both the lab Demontrich used and the lab Hambread used is anonymous.

The important part is other people testing visocisty at other labs are finding the same results as the reports I have posted.

Good for you for knowingn Dr. Pappas. I cant care less if you contact him And im sure your not the first to contact him about this. There are people on icmag who said they were going to contact him and that was months ago. Im sure TT already contacted him, but im sure you know that already.

1 Like

I may be able to post the full report from the 3rd test. if I can i will. Here is what the 3rd lab found:

Ran the sample and took a look. No terpenes whatsoever. We want to do additional tests and look further into this before we release results. What I can say is that their claims do not appear to be correct online.

Will get back to you probably next week depending on how the additional tests go.

My gut is that you may be right, that there may be mineral oil in there. – No Squalene was found.

YUP! Pretty much confirmed it today. We ran a sample of mineral oil from the store against it, and the same kind of large hump appeared.

I looks like it is just mineral oil, no terpenes or anything else. Maybe something added to make a lower viscosity that is nonvolitile.

Conclusion:
Unlike the label claim, this product contains 0 Terpenes or other volitile compounds, When compared to food grade mineral oil the chromatographs match, because of this we believe this sample appears to be mineral oil.

1 Like

For a supposed Chemist, you’re really not adding any value to this thread other than insults. You should really stop, some people would like to have an informed discussion. Mods should be on this ffs.

6 Likes

This is about to get interesting. Everyone place your bets…

3 Likes

I think big news is gonna drop today here.

3 Likes

fucking dick tease huh @Demontrich Guess i should go check Icmag

6 Likes

Agreed

6 Likes