Traditional market busts/news

Have to fund the barn raising some way

5 Likes

My buddy with a weed felony kept his muzzleloaders cocked and locked in case there was a redcoat house invasion.

8 Likes

Technically black powder guns don’t fall under traditional firearms laws for some fuckin` reason. I guess the cops will allow someone who’s crazy enough to stuff a fresh load of gunpowder and lead balls into a muzzle during a gunfight to have one just because they probably have a really good popcorn machine at most police stations

12 Likes

Easy loophole for a felon to have a firearm. The amish i knew didnt mess around, saw them posse up for a guy who had messed with one of the daughters while there making there choice whether they wanna cone back or not. Would not have wanted to be that guy

2 Likes

The Amish always had the coolest custom AR-15’s at the gun shows I used to go to. They also love weed.

Bringing it back to “traditional market busts” with OP, they never got busted unless they were doing/selling coke during Rumshpringa.

3 Likes

I met them right after one got pulled with 2 kilo’s in his buggy.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This is too bad. Do the laborers on traditional farms do hard time? Hope not.

Usually not, they are more often then not questioned and released, they are after the people in charge as they have more assets to take.

6 Likes

Last time I had any experience with this they fined the fuck out of the workers and had a few years of probation over their heads, 5yrs I think.

1 Like

Yep, not saying it doesnt happen, I think what I’m seeing a lot of is the “hemp” farms in Oregon that are claiming to be hemp and growing cannabis, most those workers can claim ignorance and probably be more likely for a pass then a true black market cannabis (not claiming to be hemp) farm.

6 Likes

That levies way higher charges too, I think they bump it up to felonies automatically if it’s done under those pretenses

1 Like

“The truck was opened.”

That makes it sound like a gust of wind did it. I hope they didn’t consent to the search. Usually the police have to bring the k9 unless there is consent.

2 Likes

Not even sealed, thats what you get. Hope they played the odds game and had a few other loads make it. Doubt it from that picture

2 Likes

“Noticed the smell was practically a flavor”

:joy:

8 Likes

It was obviously trim. Trim is worth so little right now that sealing it would greatly impact any kind of income coming from it. LET THIS BE A WARNING! Uhauls and box trucks ARE subject to needing to be stopped as they are required to stop at weigh stations in the state of California! Only sprinters, RV’s, and pull behind cargo trailers are permitted. Obviously the best thing to do is to hire a licensed company, but once again the price of trim is so low right now I know that may not seem like a feasible expense and you may have to do what ya gotta do. If so, at least be smart enough to look up all the laws. Be safe out there yall. Don’t let this hard year make you so desperate that you make decisions that make it your LAST year! Have your lawyer on speed dial and video the police if you do get pulled in a less than legitimate situation and always remember to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

28 Likes

I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶s̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶ ̶̶̶1̶̶̶6̶̶̶0̶̶̶k̶̶̶2̶8̶0̶k̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶8̶k̶ SOLD

11 Likes