Traditional market busts/news

not with a row of mag stirrers

5 Likes

Another “THCa hemp” bust

6 Likes

I honestly don’t understand, did they explain its all legal?

11 Likes

Clearly didn’t have their pocket farm bill handy

11 Likes

Definitely don’t pull out the pocket farm bill… since it clearly outlines THCa as part of d9THC in the definitions. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Not in the kight pocket edition

4 Likes

Authorities executed search warrants at multiple LA Harvest Company locations, which advertised selling varieties of help and Delta 8 products.

THIS is why we no longer have a verified consultants tag!

Turns out selling help is illegal!

22 Likes

complaint: 1.pdf (584.2 KB)

1 Like

3600 lbs out of OK this week between the last two linked, seems like enforcement is here

4 Likes

Nice I drive by that place every day

3 Likes
2 Likes

Non flowering hemp plants bruh idk what’s the problem

2 Likes

10.6k lbs now in the last week

3 Likes

tap-dance-dance

What an unexpected continuation of events.

See that dance? That’s how you dodge bullets.

One was nearby a neighbor and we didn’t even know it. Super close to home. Never knew. This is like picking ticks off for them and we don’t even know we’re neighbors. They do. Wild.

Uh oh har har reply incoming from subbybottom

Screenshot_20230418-205244

Ahhhh hitting the bottle hard as fuck I see.

You should take mental note about how many threads you totally kill because nobody wants a thing to do with you

4 Likes

Called it. You should take a note how often you follow me. Says the guy who can’t help himself because I trigger him for a year + to make him creep stalker threat mode across the forum ticktockin :face_with_peeking_eye: stay relevant to the subject when you want to join in at least ffs. You realize online stalkers have been served for less right? The Great irony is I’ve only done you favors, and you think your abuse of threads to continue your random ass point … that you’re an ungrateful tool who abuses any opportunity he has (see his experience with covid69 in the search bar) is worth anyone’s time. you’re fucking wrong homie. Posting up graffiti tags you swear are yours also: next level stupid. You’re that low life piece of shit that needs to fucking try for anyone’s attention and piggy back everyone else because you’re not happy. I literally tried to help you multiple times, and am glad to be the reason you were denied an opportunity as well. Your fucking harassment and continued efforts of retaliation are noted. Jog on. Send your cry factory to my inbox. Do you drive by these places every day on the way to yours? No. Stfu then.

Nah you’re not really worth the time.

Go take a relaxing drive.

Allow me to demonstrate the magic:

Here you see him at 100? Now you see it.

Now you don’t.

:man_mage::magic_wand::crystal_ball::sparkles:

I’m a wizard I know.

2 Likes