Traditional market busts

Rather than spam up the forum with constant links, I’m gonna try and keep them contained to this thread(unless it’s deserving of a new one)

7 Likes

Love the over inflated numbers. 99% of anything i see from oregon is garbage indoor or outdoor.

4 Likes

Another “hemp” farm down

Plenty of fire, just lost in a sea of trash

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Where to buy flower in Oregon/ how to hang a dehu

Took the packs right out of his storage unit.

5 Likes

Are there any auctions of all this confiscated equipment?

3 Likes

My friend buys storage units out here and its crazy what some people leave behind.

3 Likes

Yes, I just got an anden 320v1 new in box for 2k from a guy who bought it at one of said auctions.

@FicklePickle I figured it out…box had an auction sticker on it. So it was actually stolen…by the police

9 Likes

There are people claiming that the huge recent bust in CA caused white market prices to slightly rise… any truth to this? Didn’t seem correct

1 Like

this one?

place was fucking massive, but they’re idiots for keeping the cash there

3 Likes
1 Like

So glad i didn’t go back this yr, its was a very obvious to good to be true thing. Worked great for a few yrs but all good things cone to an end.

4 Likes

Canna-brothel game is big in OK, team member had a consult and 3/4 of his time was the guy responding to “various issues” regarding such. This woulda been 2018-ish, early wild times.

6 Likes

Flower prices are down in MI going into outdoor season and over abundance of government weed competition versus medical. MCMA is using dirty corporate money to outlaw caregivers. I am personally pivoting to seed sales.

If you mean criminal busts, that’s fine, but good craft weed is busting too.

7 Likes
1 Like

lol mutant cannabis farm…i wonder if it was really just hemp that tested hot.

1 Like

“Where you going Capt?”

“Hookers and weed brah, hookers and weed…”"

2 Likes

Dude is flipping packs and fighting redcoats with those muzzle loaders

15 Likes