Traditional market busts/news

Rather than spam up the forum with constant links, I’m gonna try and keep them contained to this thread(unless it’s deserving of a new one)

9 Likes

Love the over inflated numbers. 99% of anything i see from oregon is garbage indoor or outdoor.

4 Likes

Another “hemp” farm down

Plenty of fire, just lost in a sea of trash

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Where to buy flower in Oregon/ how to hang a dehu

Took the packs right out of his storage unit.

6 Likes

Are there any auctions of all this confiscated equipment?

3 Likes

My friend buys storage units out here and its crazy what some people leave behind.

3 Likes

Yes, I just got an anden 320v1 new in box for 2k from a guy who bought it at one of said auctions.

@FicklePickle I figured it out…box had an auction sticker on it. So it was actually stolen…by the police

10 Likes

There are people claiming that the huge recent bust in CA caused white market prices to slightly rise… any truth to this? Didn’t seem correct

1 Like

this one?

place was fucking massive, but they’re idiots for keeping the cash there

3 Likes
1 Like

So glad i didn’t go back this yr, its was a very obvious to good to be true thing. Worked great for a few yrs but all good things cone to an end.

4 Likes

Canna-brothel game is big in OK, team member had a consult and 3/4 of his time was the guy responding to “various issues” regarding such. This woulda been 2018-ish, early wild times.

6 Likes

Flower prices are down in MI going into outdoor season and over abundance of government weed competition versus medical. MCMA is using dirty corporate money to outlaw caregivers. I am personally pivoting to seed sales.

If you mean criminal busts, that’s fine, but good craft weed is busting too.

8 Likes
1 Like

lol mutant cannabis farm…i wonder if it was really just hemp that tested hot.

1 Like

“Where you going Capt?”

“Hookers and weed brah, hookers and weed…”"

2 Likes

Dude is flipping packs and fighting redcoats with those muzzle loaders

16 Likes