Toll Processing Needed

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for labs/facilities that can process our 800,000 pounds of dried hemp biomass/month with ~11% CBD for this Sept. End product will be >99.7% isolate and we would like to pay the processing fee. 800k lb is just for this Sep. We will have up to 7M lb more biomass this season. Any suggestion will be appreciated. My Email: John.li@intlcbdsupply.com

4 Likes

My facility is scaling up for the fall, in not sure how much toll capacity is filled yet. I’ll send you a message

1 Like

Great. Look forward

800k/month?

Assuming you work 7 days/week, avg 30 days/month, that’s 26.6k lbs/day, or 1111 lbs/hr if you’re running 24/7/365, if you’re running a ten hour day thats 2666 lbs/hr 7 days a week. Or 3775 lbs/hr if you’re running 5 days a week, 10 hour shifts.

I don’t doubt that someone will eventually hit those numbers, but I’m certain that almost everyone claiming they can actually do so right now is completely full of shit. My spitball math on the power requirements to evaporate & recover your solvent - not even running cold - a single facilities power usage to be more than a medium sized town. To say nothing of the MAQ limits your going to run into.

Assuming you know this, and intend to sub this out to several different contractors like several brokers are already doing, I wish you luck.

4 Likes

Yeah haven’t heard back from this guy. Was going to try to get a piece of the contract but I’m leaning to thinking this is clownery now. Anyone going that big needs to get on it, not wait 24 hours to get to people.

Thank all for all the help. Just a quick update to everyone. We have successfully found the lab that will work with us. It’s a nice community and I truly appreciate it.

1 Like