TOLL PROCESSING available in Sacramento

In response to reports of hemp biomass overproduction and a major deficit in manufacturing capacity, I have decided to offer competitive rates for toll processing of biomass all the way to Tfree distillate and eventually conversions to CBN.

Weekly capacity is currently 5000 pounds of extraction at our facility and 25,000 pounds at our sister facility 20 minutes down the road.

To facilitate the post-processing my team has partnered with @ARSNLabs to perform high throughput THC remediation at their GMP certified facility. Their remediation capcity is currently around 150L per week with massive upscaling in progress.

In addition to toll processing of hemp biomass all the way to T-free distillate, clients have the option of contracting @ARSNLabs for white label formulations and packaging of finished goods for wholesale directly to retailers.

I have listed Toll Processing fees below;

Please DM @Mosaic for scheduling and logistics

Extraction :

1. $25 per pound of stem-free milled biomass
  2. $30 per pound of rough biomass requiring milling
  • Biomass must be bucked off large branches and contain ZERO hard surface foreign material (rocks, screws, glass etc.) or extra charges will accrue pending imminent damage to milling machinery

• End product is winterized, decarbed, full spectrum crude oil

Distillation:

1. $0.60 per gram of output distillate
  • Crude must be winterized and decarbed

• End product is light colored 2nd pass full spectrum distillate

Isolation:

1. $0.60 per gram of output isolate
  • Distillate starting material must be properly winterized

• End product is tasteless, odorless, 99%+ CBD isolate

Remediation:

1. $1 per gram of output T-free distillate
  • Starting distillate must be properly winterized

• End product is THC Non-Detect with minor cannabinoid content slightly reduced

• Expected CBD content loss varies by level of starting THC potency but great care is taken to ensure minimal loss

Please review and let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss logistics. We are flexible on pricing for high volume clients. Just DM @Mosaic for more info about extraction and @ARSNLabs for remediation services.

6 Likes

Do you offer any sort of split?

Thanks

Griffin

Damn thats high😘

2 Likes

We’ve since adjusted to reflect current market rates. DM for current pricing matrix.

In regards to splits we do consider % splits contingent upon cannabinoid profile and potency of biomass.

1 Like

What do think a good split should be.
I have been trying to figure out a fair number. ?

Is it per GRAM output or per VOLUME output. We have had issues with @ARSNLabs saying it’s per gram on here, and then when we recién the remediated product we are short by mass but then are told they actually do it volumetrically. @ceebeedee has had this issue as well.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how they are calculating losses. DM me for more information. I have new pricing and tech that equates to better value for clients

That depends on the processors hard costs and what they think they can sell the product at. Im not doing any more splits as its become too speculative unless terms were outrageously in my favor. But I dont need the money and not everyone can say that.

Not losses - the amount we are invoiced for, i.e. the output, is not the amount we receive. For example, we get charged for $7100, which should be 7.1kg, but only receive maybe 6500 kg. The explanation to us is that we received 7.1L; however, we have never discussed anything volumetrically, and to change it at the end is disingenuous…

4 Likes

I do not know the terms of your original agreements with ARSNL nor do I wish to violate any contractual privacy agreements between any parties. I offer an evolved service of scale that will satiate the classical chromatography critics. I respect all members of this forum and the ARSNL owner/operators and refrain from engaging in open debate. It would be speculation and is not my place to do so. However I will assist in resolving grievances with any affiliates of the GLG and Mosaic. In order for me to objectively review the information free from noise and interference I ask that grievances be delivered to me or another GLG ambassador in writing. My personal email is suterajesse@gmail.com

Feel free to vent and tear each other to shreds in the open forum. Especially if you have tried everything else and have not been satisfied with responses. At that point the only option is to warn others not to fall into the same trap.

if you actually desire a resolution to your issues write me an email and we can sort it out like professionals. Galvanizing an enemy publicly rarely results in compensatory actions.

I 100% have everyone’s backs when it comes to shady fucks and will help to flush them out…the smart way. My 6 years in Psy Ops education has taught me strategy over everything.

4 Likes

Can we please have a psy ops education thread cause that sounds rad

4 Likes

I’d like to add to my previous comment that sometimes the only choice is to publicly blast an entity and garner support from other members who have been wronged by the same vendor. But that’s last resort. It’s advantageous to ask for reimbursement of losses in most situations. But if you reach out to someone privately and they’re still a dick then you have a trail of communication to share with the world, or your lawyers if it’s that serious. Once you go public with it they are guaranteed to shut down and stop communicating.

2 Likes

But to get back to the original topic of discussion in this thread… I have adjusted my tolling prices and assessed my split processing fees. Please contact me by DM with requests for quotation because every client and contract is unique.

https://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Edward-Bernays/dp/0970312598

Start here. Edward Bernays, the man who inspired Joseph Goebbels and is considered the father of public relations and Sigmund Freuds double nephew :wink:

1 Like

Boom! That’s the father of modern mass manipulation (aka Public Relations). What a brilliant and horrible cunt he was. Sigmund Freud’s nephew. Watch these gems and fall down the rabbit hole of our dark history

@sidco can we please break this off into a new topic under “psy ops”

3 Likes

Its funny how we always say the nazis were the best at propoganda…when in fact the nazis were inspired by us! lol.

Some great quotes by Bernays…

“Whatever of social importance is done today, whether in politics, finance, manufacture, agriculture, charity, education, or other fields, must be done with the help of propaganda.”

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

If you read that book you will see that what he talks about is what the Mainstream Media does today. Down to the Tee.

2 Likes

100% which is why after I graduated I said fuck that noise and got into the Cannabis industry. Well…the legal cannabis industry LOL. Been brokering and growing for 20 years.

Honestly, feel free to make a topic in Ground Up. If it reaaaallllyyyy sucks it will get moved to the echo chamber but chances are Ground Up is the right place.

4 Likes

I can send this forum down the biggest rabbit hole :rofl:

but yeah im down to have a thread about this.

Im on the same boat but rather than get into the industries i’m ready to get out of the country.

2 Likes

Neither venting nor disparaging, just stating what happened; we are not looking for reparations, because after the same thing happened a second time, we decided to take our business elsewhere.

I think my actions are reasonable for a public forum where the services in question are offered, so at least people will be aware of the potential issues they may face.

I hope this didn’t come off too confrontational, that isn’t my intention. I’m curious about what you have to offer and what your relationship is to ARSNLabs, I’ll DM you.

2 Likes