To meme, or not to meme

Thats awesome! Is it a sex-robot too? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

nah, but you can play game with her

Hi dear bro the @ThePhilosopherStoned very pleased for meet you.

At Big Taiwan premier cannabis vape oil cartridge company equipment brand hardware factory SYG Device Co., you may have hear of, we specialize in the innovation.

We have understand much people who enjoy the cannabis vape oil cartridge also sleep the girlfriend pillow.

We are pleased for hot selling new premium multi-use device. Recharge with mini USB and hold 5ml of your designate liquid in secondary chamber. Please see. Many thanks.

13 Likes

:thinking: whenever they “expose” one of they’re celebs/ “stars” I always wonder what they’re trying to distract us from. Something much much bigger is happening in the background.

The p did thing is a huge head fake.

1 Like

Lot’s of shit going on with this story. Could be those video tapes had some rather incriminating evidence of some people that don’t care to be incriminated. They found out about it and the raid was staged to gather up that incriminating evidence and keep it where it belongs… away from the public.

4 Likes

Oh wow! It comes with an E-girl THOT! Incredible!

Thry make vibrator vapes now! This is not a meme but hilarious nonetheless. The youtube commentator featuring it looks very concerned…:joy:

Screenshot_20240403_123009_Chrome

1 Like

2 Likes

“Pew pew pew” - Tzu’s son

3 Likes

2 Likes

Problem between seed and keyboard?!?

4 Likes

PEBSAK

(Laptop from ISS)

I’ve been on a PCP kick lately and wanted to share the math of a gallon of PCP:

My favorite video of all time:

Still kind of bummed I’ve not gotten any of those laced joints D.A.R.E. said I’d get for free…

2 Likes

Florida…

God I love but hate living here.

Few weeks ago one of our buddies was drunk, along with everyone else at the party. We dared him to hop on his mini bike in a mankini for a pack of smokes and some gas for the bike. I got back with gas and smokes and he was flying down the street in his mankini lmao.

I’ll take your entire stock.

4 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

1 Like

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%201-d&geo=US&q=my%20eyes%20hurt

1 Like

First old fashioned. Not bad. Happy late birthday to me

5 Likes