To all that I did wrong.... Please read....this is not how a leadership should act I fucked up

first off I wanted to say I’m sorry to the whole forum…this will not delay my actions or take them back…first I wanted to say sorry for drunk typing, me and my gf was fighting and my dad has been on my mind ever since

Next I’ll except any punishment I recieve well intended…let’s not forget that’s not how a leader should act. I’m embarrassed by this wholy. I’ve once taken this forum up as a family and I believe I’ve let all of you down…I can’t say anything else for my actions it was WRONG

This place has become a second home to me and I did in drunken rant let this get to me…and have in the past asked for freebies from vendors before coming a level 4, yes I have. But I also did exactly what I said I’d do for them for receiving it

Is it right no it’s not, im not even gonna bring anyone else and their faults into this. You don’t know the state of mind I was in at the time so all I can say is I’m super sorry

@dennyb if you’ll let me still I have the money ready to go out right now to pay for the L…if you don’t wanna do it I understand but I wanted to apologize to you and
@Bret_HoneyGold personally

Adam w gas logic @GasLogix-Adam I’ve turned so many ppl on to ur gas it’s not even funny…ur my go to when ppl ask what gas to use…I’m sorry if u feel the same way

Next I wanted to apologize to everyone once more I’ve just awoken from drunken slumber and I fucked up…to anyone that’s never made a mistake cast their the first stone…to everyone else I hope you receive this w my deepest gratitude. Like I said I’m truly embarrassed bc this site has gave me a purpose, got my life outta the gutter 4 years ago and brought me to a new light w friends that accepted me from all over which I probably never deserved. Once again I’ll accept anything that comes my way I’ve already unofficially stripped myself of my leader badge and GLG badge bc I don’t believe I deserve it now over the fiascos. I hope others can see the state mind I was in and forgive me if not ok

What I did was not right and I let the whole forum down

Also even though it’s no one’s business I had long time family friend have heart attack and die 2 days agos…I’ve had a lot on my mind

I’m extremely sorry for the power trip alcohol brings me to …I don’t drink much but when I do I say stupid shit and do stupid things…things that seem like such great idea all of sudden doesn’t

Once again I’m sorry I let the forum down