tips or suggestions for breaking into the cannabis industry

I’ve applied, inquired, and asked 100s of different companies and names in the industry about the best way to go about getring a job in the cannabiz. I’ve sent out thousands of resumes and applications, I’ve put out posts looking for like minded individuals to work with, and nothing!! so im here asking for and ideas or tips or suggestions for getting ahead of the competition in the legal cannabis industry. and it’s not for lack of effort or experience, it’s just everyone wants to work with weed so I guess it’s easy to just slip thru the cracks… so if anyone has any sort of advice it would be greatly appreciated.
happy hashin fam!

Knowlidge is key
What do you know ?
What part of the sector would you like to work in
Botanical growing cloning breeding etc
Extracting bho etho co2
Refining distillate isollate
First make up your mind in what you want to do then start reading all about that and everything about the same tech in diffrent industries

1 Like

Whats your location ?

1 Like

I’m in soCal about an hour from the palm springs area. I have several years experience in growing, cloning, extractions ranging from bho, bubble hash drysift, rosin , and some experience with co2. and I already have done all that I’ve talked with shop owners, employees, distributors n so on about the best way to go about it. my dream job would be an in house solventless extraction tech for one of the many many companies out this way. but as i said its jist flooded with so many people trying to get in, I’ve been making extracts for over 10 years used to run bho w a bhogart CL, but the last like 6 years I’ve gotten more into fullmelt bubble hash, and the last 4 years I’ve been all about rosin. I was just curious if like anyone has any advice on like how to stick out in a giant pile of apps n resumes… cuz ove done all that I can think of to try myself, but so far no luck

1 Like

I saw a post on here looking for an in-house rosin tech. With all the constant changes and market volatility it will be difficult to find a stable position but they are out there. The grey market is crashing this year so that might help the regulated market and give it a boost because it has been difficult up to this point. I’d say that you might want to offer companies a trial period where you go work for free for a certain amount of time to show what kind of value you can bring. If you are confident in your abilities and you have a personality that is likable along with being trustworthy you should find something. Be specific with what you are applying for and stick to it.