This concludes our broadcast day. Thank you everyone.

11 Likes

Good luck to you.

4 Likes

@sidco @cyclopath @Future @Soxhlet
@Killa12345

Another Hero has fallen with tears in my eyes i read this
But again i think that @Killavolt his movies deserve a spot in our hall of Fame
My be @Killavolt can send the downloads or passwords to the data and this be uploaded in the datadump
Pffff
First @SkyHighLer
Then @beaker
And now @Killavolt
All men that have Made information and education acsesible to us all

9 Likes

Dang man, I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Blessings with wherever your journey takes you. Stay strong and enjoy the journey.

2 Likes

What happened to @Skyhighler

1 Like

After family dispute he had to move on and gave al research and stuff away
And hopefully lives a jou full life somewhere but retiered by force sadly

4 Likes

All the good ones seem to be disappearing lately.

Something in the water?

2 Likes

Nah these are the folks that put there balls to the wall having fun dooing iT ( when we were still playing with matchbox cars )
And weren t in it specific for the money
But even then they tried to teach and educate us in the art
Keeping. Us from Harm
:clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Be Well And Travel Safely My Friend :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We haven’t exchanged much, man. But I followed along, as I felt for you and your mental health care. I know the feeling and how it can completely take over you. I hope you will be well. If you have any form of contact, I’d love to reach out to you and offer help any way necessary. I am sad to see you signing off, hopefully these notifications of our affection will reach you. And in a time of need, with that in mind. If hard times arise, reach out any way possible. I’m more than willing to lend a hand, with anything (food, hotel for the night, gas, puffpuff, whatever I can do).

I hope you come back.

5 Likes

@Roguelab Oh damn, I spoke with him on many threads on ICMag.

@Killavolt if your in Colorado and need work, I’m sure we could find a place for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys, I really wish I could be able to continue doing this, and I’m hoping to find a job in the cannabis industry once I manage to get the house I was working in sold.
but my equipment has been sold basically beyond my control, and I’m honestly not happy that things worked out this way…if my “partner” had bothered to actually listen to anything I’d said I might have found myself on the successful side of the coin like the many people I’ve helped.

Sadly, I’m in Ontario, not colorado. That would be a bit of a travel to get to work lol…but if anybody knows anything in or very close to London let me know. :wink:

As for the videos, anybody should be able to download them from youtube, if not I know I can download the mp4s and provide them to whom ever.

6 Likes

I don’t know you, but I’ve found myself in a similar situation. Massive stress at work due to my morals and values not coinciding with that of the work. My trade is part of my identity(non cannabis related). Due to the stress, I’ve got serious anxiety now, and am contemplating a new line of work after 15 years. I feel like a fucking train wreak(favorite strain from my Humboldt days). But you know what…I’ve come a long way to get here…to this point…what the fuck is going to stop me now? If I continue to live with integrity, continue to be a decent human being, and continue to travel the road of life with the passion I had before…I’ll be ok.

When one door closes another opens…

I told my boss I hate my job. I told my boss I want to be removed and go back to work as a journeyman as I cant give my position it 100%. After a few weeks I told him there wasn’t anywhere I could be moved, from the tip top of management to the janitors position and be happy here. The next week I got a call from another machine shop. I’m going to go tour it next week. My door opened…but I had to knock and kick on the door…I hope yours opens too.

3 Likes