There is no clean, safe delta 8 thc for sale on the market, except for hemp choice distribution (lol nope, still filled with unknowns)

By clean I mean over 99% tested TAC. No guessing. And I mean on the market, for sale and can be actually purchased. To customers, or wholesale. I don’t mean a cropped picture of a COA that could have come from anywhere, a story about a brother’s sister’s friend, whatever. I am starting to believe that there is not a vendor that makes products that are not filled with byproducts, and a ton of them aren’t matching up to the COAs they are selling the product under. So, anyone have any evidence otherwise?

24 Likes

Byproducts everywhere

1 Like

I have clean D7 with multiple COA’s. If you don’t know its the new canabinoid we synthesized using pool acid. It’s clean and safe bro, trust me. :wink:

45 Likes

Its safe for boofing also. :100:

33 Likes

There’s no chain of custody with testing. You can slap a fake COA on anything.

@Dr_Jebril is leading the charge on unknowns. He believes a lot of the intermediate mystery peaks may be substances like 8-OH-iso-HHC and 9α-OH-HHC.

I guess my recommendation would be to build relationships with honest people like @CBDOKIE who do things like pH remediation and proper cleanup to reduce potential harm.

10 Likes

Keep that shit on reddit:

Insults, calling out banned people to defend themselves, and general ignorance

16 Likes

I wish there was some sort of guideline or standard for testing facilities for Varins and isomers. We could call it the “Functional Assessment Research Test” standard.

11 Likes

If it’s not safe for boofing then I won’t buy it

11 Likes

If it ain’t FART, I won’t boof it.

13 Likes

In house analytical testing will now solely consist of boofing and an Erowid trip report.

30 Likes

27 Likes

491zgv

Perma banned from delta 8 after posting this

44 Likes

this whole thread made me laugh :joy:

7 Likes

honest or not his lab has been lying to him apparently so the numbers he believes he has been achieving appear to be false, and inconsistent

5 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

How do y’all think these will sell? :rofl:

84 Likes

@pdxcanna I’m going to need that back. My kid says he’s got to finish a bunch of carts to sell on Reddit.

21 Likes

@pdxcanna Compliant COA included so final product is good before its made?

5 Likes

yeah, only hot for lead and myclobutanil by a few ppm

10 Likes

Delta 8 Lab in real life. This is where your 70% powder teks come from

(Not mine) :joy::woman_shrugging::flushed:

8 Likes