There is no clean and safe delta 8 thc for sale on the market. period

There…

download.jpeg

2 Likes

I was thinking of starting a D8 Onlyfans:

For $3/month I will post pictures of ‘water-clear’ D8.

For $5 you can DM me for the COA. I’ll respond a week later with something from 2019.

For $50 you can see a 2 minute video of the chromatogram…reflected into a smudged mirror.

50 Likes

This is about to blow up everyone’s spot, I can’t believe how much they’re throwing at advertising right now. Top banner on all of leafly, barstool etc.

7 Likes

Has anyone tested 3Chi’s products? They use the popular SD lab and Desert Valley Testing (with a 7% variance on the same material): https://www.3chi.com/delta-8-thc-vape-cartridge-testing/

6 Likes

not that I know of, this is a chromatogram that’s supposedly from DVT/3chi that was sent to me by that reddit mod

3 Likes

Can I dropship a product to you guys @kcalabs? I’ve had too many people ask me about their products to not have accurate results to show them.

3 Likes

To all my friends in the hemp sector

46 Likes

These chads don’t know my bro. They been buying sheetrock thinking it was bling.

7 Likes

:sob: I’m moving to Oklahoma. Fuck hot d8. I’ll find it a home too.

2 Likes

I have. I tested a cartridge and a syringe of their d8. Both came back hot. The cartridge tested almost 20%

4 Likes

Shhh don’t tell em :joy_cat: let the hashclan keep their game. I kid I kid. It’ll get compliant… soon… cats outta the bag thanks to 3chi…

2 Likes

3chi finna get raided

4 Likes

Lmfao I sent an email citing them as a reason to bring d8 to Texas and seeking clarification. Went over well enough, but product coas here have been disheartening.

assuming they don’t have some labyrinth of LLCs and offshore ownership. The grunts will def have to deal with the inevitable raid

5 Likes

Pssst I make websites ^^

That’s wild. “here ya go boys, this fucks you up, come get it bitches

7 Likes

Sign me up fam

1 Like

$3000-10,000 .coms just got in style idk what you guys are talking about. Who needs a website :joy:

Totally stole all this gold btw for absolute laughs.

9 Likes

@ASH

Do you have a COA you can publicize?..

I know 3chi saw me out them earlier thanks to their initial promotional story with a vape supplier.

No way in hell they’re getting away with this scotch free after further reviewing of the market…

I sure hope they upped their inventory after they saw they got posted on here and submitted for review to state governments as acceptable products…

2 Likes

snitching?
Not there fault your a single dad…
Haha

8 Likes