The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

Seems legit
EER1k7DXkAALslJ

1 Like

Until you need to pass an inspection.

1 Like

Before customers buy, we will tell customers that we do not have UL certification.

We never deceive customers to say that we have UL certification

Funny!I’ve been sending you the same bank account from the same email, but you said not same.

How reassuring. I would send them 140k.

Keep it hot.

1 Like

Im hot if i have to say myself.

2 Likes

If we keep commenting does that get it to the top of a search page

2 Likes

For your heating mantle, all could see the truth from following my post.

Now @cannaholiker still do not supply pick-up address, name and mobile number, then my forwarder can not pick up and we can not also refund.

Yes, come on.

Let more people to see this post.
And i also clarified this thing.

Hello @ZenLion

If you have already solved the problem, please leave a message under this post and tell everyone that we have helped you solve it.

It appears my equipment has been built to specification. No problem here.

Please leave a message in this post (Lanphan buyer beware)and tell everyone that this matter has been resolved, because your first message was made in this post, and many people are watching this post.
Thank you

Hello

Our company has contacted him and dealt with this matter well, I hope you can see the efforts our company has made for customers.

If you encounter problems, please contact our company in time, we will help you deal with and solve it as soon as possible

Everybody knows you lie about everything about the mantle,

that you WILL NEVER RESOLVE Terry, you are delusional

you will never be liked by this community, thats to late moron, everybody have already watched what they needed to learn from your lying ass.

1 Like

For your heating mantle, all could see the truth from following my post.

Now @cannaholiker still do not supply pick-up address, name and mobile number, then my forwarder can not pick up and we can not also refund.

I am waiting for your pick-up address

No you didn’t Terry stop you lying. The only reason you got off of you couch was because of this thread. You really do not notice what a fool you make of yourself wi tg h every post?

2 Likes

We have helped the customer deal with this problem, if you have any questions, you can ask @ZenLion

We is future4200 not letting Terry from Lanphan scam a member here.

2 Likes

lol.

Are you here? Is it true that you can say whatever you want in the United States as you said? Have you forgotten what you said about racial discrimination?