The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

You ask me to take all the risk by wiring funds overseas. Why not have an American bank account to recieve secure insured payment and perhaps a warehouse in the US to fulfill orders faster and to service warranty?

1 Like

Any questions or requirements, pls contact Lisa dong.

See at the top where it says, “be careful of this message Lisa Dong has never sent you emails using this email address” ?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s only slander if it is false.

This is a lie and that makes you a liar. Do you understand how it works?

Here he goes passing you to another “person” so it is no longer his problem. You are her client now. He treats all his own clients perfectly.

1 Like

Do you want to keep it hot?

Without any evidence, u still slander me.

I thought we can get along peacefully before and I put that post into echo chamber, but now I think it is wrong

Here is my evidence Terry. This statement makes you a liar. Did you not say this?

Ok

You use this evidence to post a new post and tell all that I am liar.

Later I will continue to update previous post and take that post back from echo chamber.

Keep it hot Terry. :100:

1 Like

Your words about racist will be hot

Wait my post for this

There is no such thing as Chinese tech support. You better be able to service the equipment yourself or have someone on staff who is capable because as soon as there are any signs of problems they ghost you.

2 Likes

Yes Terry, I am a hot boy. :100:

1 Like

These are UL listed for use in laboratories in the USA?

We can supply CE and there is explosion proof motor

Seems legit
EER1k7DXkAALslJ

1 Like

Until you need to pass an inspection.

1 Like

Before customers buy, we will tell customers that we do not have UL certification.

We never deceive customers to say that we have UL certification

Funny!I’ve been sending you the same bank account from the same email, but you said not same.