The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

No you didn’t Terry stop you lying. The only reason you got off of you couch was because of this thread. You really do not notice what a fool you make of yourself wi tg h every post?

2 Likes

We have helped the customer deal with this problem, if you have any questions, you can ask @ZenLion

We is future4200 not letting Terry from Lanphan scam a member here.

2 Likes

lol.

Are you here? Is it true that you can say whatever you want in the United States as you said? Have you forgotten what you said about racial discrimination?

Just unbelievable what we can do in America. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

you can say what you want to say?

like this ?You finally admit that this is what you want to say, don’t argue anymore.

Yes, Terry unlike you I stand behind what I say.

3 Likes

im not gonna waste severale hours more on getting a refund, and being scammed even more Terry,

No every week i will search your name and i will tell everyone what cockroach you are, i told you. im gonna cost you thousands, maybe hundred thousands.

I dont want 89$, i just want to let everyone know youre a lying fuck, and cost you $$$$$

you played the game well. i thank you. Sir.

2 Likes

They dont get the math. All they are is $89 and one more sale out of your ass.

1 Like

Now we company is wating for @cannaholiker to supply pick-up address and my forwarder will pick up, then we will refund.
understand ?

all could see the truth from following my post.

Now @cannaholiker still do not supply pick-up address, name and mobile number, then my forwarder can not pick up and we can not also refund.

I am waiting for your pick-up address

clown

I’ll gladly help you out with this.

That’s a nice and shiney “boat anchor”.

4 Likes

Good day everyone,

Stock for Hemp jacketed centrifuge and now there is discount price activity now.

Pls see follwoing some detaisl for some models

PP-15, 6.5 LBS per Bath ( 20mintues for one run )
PP-25, 11LBS per Bath ( 20mintues for one run )
PP-45, 22LBS per Bath ( 20mintues for one run )
More models

I suggest that you could buy it if you need, because now there is discount price for it during the epidemic.

Welcome your DM for discount price.

Have you addressed/fixed everyone’s issues on this forum yet?

Yes, you could see my customer’s reply and now we have supply service and solove it successfully sir

You should really heed the advise give to you months and months ago about keeping all your for sale items in ONE thread vs making this forum seem like Alibaba.

4 Likes

this is the chilling ethanol and extraction system;

1. chilling ethanol system ( chiller, storage tank and pump )
  2. ethanol extraction centrifuge

if you are interested, we could discuss and i can supply good plan for you;

welcome your DM

2 Likes