The best WFE on the market

Future family…

My friend is looking for a wiper and hes stuck deciding what system to go with…

VTA is obviously the best but what about systems like IPS from LabSociety which is much less?

Is rolled film the best or normal wipers?

Who has the best bang for your buck if lets say budget doesnt matter just a nice 6in stainless or more system?

Who has the best wipers currently and why?

@Rowan
@Juice311

The KD series are absolutely magnificent pieces of work and if I were to vomit up a bunch of money for a system that’s what I’d do

But I’m gonna end up cobbling up something effective and a hundred times cheaper soon and it’s gonna be made from some backyard bullshit

3 Likes

Spoken like an OG extractor from before the days of “high end tek”

1 Like

I started effing with hemp as soon as the farm bill passed, but I’ve been studying the principals of heat transfer and it’s effect on natural compounds for a hell of a lot longer

I was a chef for a long time, and being a chef meant I drank a lot, and being a brain meant I read a lot about how alcohol is made, and reading about making alcohol leads to reading about chemistry and distillation, and working with master distillers, and so and and so forth

I’ve had virtually no work in true “OG” BM marketplaces or circles and I find it a little funny that these Cali-drug-plug-thug wigger dudes are recognized by most to be the alchemists of our time-

But hey when in Rome right?

2 Likes

Lol epic.

Is a rolled film or wiped film better?

I’d like to try rollers sometime
More even film I think
I’d like to try something more elegant than either tho

Oh I wasn’t implying anything about you. I don’t know you. I just meant building something cheap out of backyard bullshit. That is how this industry got started. Effecient hydrocarbon extraction got popular right around 1999 - 2001, also the pinnacle of rap music. You should have some respect for the Cali-drug-plug-thug wigger dudes that started this thing your doing, with gear they built out of backyard bullshit.

What would be more elegant than a roller??

I don’t know how or why you think that this thing I’m doing was started at any point in this century but…

my oleoresin extraction and purification experience came from extensive hands on work with Frankincense, Myrrh, Spruce Pitch, and Dragons Blood-
And the patents and work I was reading on cannabis distillation date back to the 1940s

1 Like