The best Cannabis Derived Terpene on the Market

Hello futurefam!

Who has the best cannabis derived terpenes on the market at the moment?

3 Likes

https://future4200.com/search

We’ve been debating about this for a while now

What it really comes down to is what you want to spend. You can get blended botanical and cannabis, hemp, pure cannabis… A lot of stuff to look at.

2 Likes

I just picked up some Fat Dog CBD terps. I can’t wait!

4 Likes

A simple search would find you quite a bit of terp info.

@terpenescali
@Betroit

@StoneD and @stoopkid I think are the connoisseurs on here.

No more spoons.

16 Likes

@Betroit without a doubt he has the best terps hands down other vendors need to retire I most definitely recommend giving him a try

3 Likes

Have you ordered or tried our terps?

4 Likes

@terpenescali no I haven’t yet I’ve read good reviews on you as well do you have a website?

That’s what I thought, I won’t go retiring any time soon then

6 Likes

You thought what? And I’ve had a lot of terps from different vendors on here and @Betroit terps are Superior to them all that’s my opinion even though I haven’t tried yours yet @terpenescali I can’t see yours being better than @Betroit he set the bar high in my opinion their so good that I don’t even wanna try another vendor after trying his

The new inventory is up. Terpenesraw.com
The first two people I’ve showed the list, bought a Quarter of the new inventory.
Endo@ 50 per mL
Gorilla Chem @ 50 per mL

Cuties x berry sorbet @ 60 per mL
Pineapple sherbert x pineapple upside down cake @ 60 per mL
Blue Cheese: @ 60 per mL
Champelle: @ 60 per mL
Nepali Pink: @ 60 per mL
White Tahoe Cookies x Alien Orange cookies: @ 60 per mL
OCJ x PF: 60 per mL
Mango sherbet: @ 60 per mL

Steam still hemp terpenes
Blue Dream @ 30 per mL
Bubba Kush @ 30 per mL
CO2 extracted Hemp Terpene
Sweet Cherry @ 30 per mL

7 Likes

nobody here really has bad terps. I still think @Kinsmanofthesun has the best ones.

1 Like

Thanks bro! The cannaterps racket may be behind me due to a difficulty with covid, but I have a lik something in the world that I plan to launch in about a month! I think everyone will really like it :wink:

11 Likes

I think I’m about to order off you , do you offer samples of the hemp derived ones…

Do you ship all over the us too ? I’m like 4 hours below you in In lol

1 Like

OK these are gone already

Cutie sorbet sold out

Mango sold out

Endo sold out

All of the ultra refined Hemp terps are sold out

5 Likes

Congrats @Betroit. Just goes to show people how powerful this community is.

Have a good product and a good service. There is a way to make a living. There are soo many success stories here and I’m sure plenty more will come in the future!

13 Likes

Someone just brought this article to my attention. Intreid to leave a comment. But I don’t hit j it worked. Lol. I’m not tech savvy. I a, terp savvy!

1 Like

Hello everyone. If you have or haven’t tried my products before. Please consider taking a look Terpenesraw.com

We have a bunch of new extractions. And I’m considering giving away 5-10 single mL’s or half mL’s To open peoples eyes to what’s possible! I promise you will be pleased. These ultra refined terps are like magic, they are all so pungent, and unique, and a direct reflection of the strain from which they were extracted. You can use less per cartridge (I’ve found 6% is a sweet spot with the gelato , 8% would be too much ) and the flavor is OH MY GOODNESS,
When you experience the Tahoe cookies cross It’s like someone stuffed a pillow of amazing in your nose! And they’re all amazing like that. I’ve gotten some help with the tech recently! I can’t wait to get these in your hands!
Open to share and feedback is always welcome ! BOOM

AND I HAVE GC’s MS’s on a bunch of the new terps. I’ll be posting them on the website

11 Likes

Please count me in for a sample, have been really wanting to dive into the world of canna terps. Hemp has not been cutting it!

I’d also love a sample if you could add one in with a normal order? I’ve been looking for an excuse to splash out on these for my CBD carts

I will give you my honest opinion on some samples. The last ones were OK but def not what your describing here.