The bell tolls. This story coincides with the witch hunt going on in the Oklahoma market

1 Like

I consider Rogan “propaganda” at this point, whether willing or not. The tide has turned imo.

2 Likes

This is some bullshit. Lmao.

What’s the laundering mechanism? Sell overpriced mids in a self-owned dispensary and clean up the profit?

2 Likes

I’ve read of cartels using people they have smuggled over for a cost of $50,000 plus as forced labor on farms, black, Grey, white market.

I could see a mechanism of using smuggled labor (almost pure profit ) to supplement a licensed grows work force. Which would lesson the licensed grows cost on the books allowing them to launder more profit into the banking system.

I don’t necessarily believe any of this. My gut tells me this is the beginning of the propaganda war , which is going to change the dynamic of Marijuana licensing, and the context of the farm bill being the wild west.

3 Likes

This would be another mechanism, with ease of evading depending on a states tracking of purchases

2 Likes

This is going to end one of 2 ways, maybe both.

Increased penalties for crimes committed by licensed entities.

Licensing costs increasing to the point where one would not think of committing a crime ro keep the lights on. 8 figures plus

And most likely regular random inspections by federal and state authorities

Game plan by big business. Let cartels run rampant. Drive price to nothing. Allow big business to vertically integrate pick up existing licenses , put the stop on wild west new licensing Era as it’s leading to less tax revenue then expected.

3 Likes

It happens here with many groups not just from the south. Inflated build costs, cheap labor and a fair amount that “molds” add’s even more since theres no real transport expense associated with it. Alot goes across the pond too

3 Likes

You don’t need big business to do that. Lots of morons in this space whose only idea to drive sales is “discount it further!” with no regards to how much it costs to produce. We’ve certainly seen it in the hemp side of things.

2 Likes

I just bought an oz from a local dispo for $12 tax included! Must be that good cartel stuff.

3 Likes

Smoking on blood boof

3 Likes