THC removal from your body

These may not be the best tags for this question… Anyways. People that know what I work with frequently ask me how is the best way to get THC out of your system before a urine drug test. I normally answer drink lots of water, eat light and exercise for as long as you can before the test. Then, a couple days before the test, start eating really greasy/fatty foods to build up fat in your body that isnt contaminated with THC.

People often ask me about cleanse drinks, and I have to say that I am not to sure which ones work well, or not, so I figured that I would ask on here. Any reccomended drink cleanses that you guys have tried, first or second hand? Really any information on a good cleanse I can reccommend to people would be great.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

To my knowledge, there is no systematic way to urge the removal of THC. There are some products to fool a drug test, you should find them online.

1 Like

I know this is much harder when you smoke the type of concentrates and amount of weed I do

Last time I was on probation. I had to buy a whizzanator because I was still pissing hot after 90 days after quitting. She said if I pissed dirty one more time she was violating me which meant 21 days in jail.

I literally was doing everything. Tons of water, cleansing pills, ginseng, exercising. Still pissed hot. Metabolism gonna have a huge impact but it takes a while if you ingest 2000-3000mg of thc daily.

5 Likes

If you drink too much water and dilute your piss, you can fail for that. I think creatine levels are checked.

I once failed a drug test for being hot, and too diluted.

I had to test every week. They wanted to see levels going down.

Dog urine can be substituted to pass a drug test.

You can get THC urine test strip for cheap. The dollar stores carry them sometimes.

2 Likes

I just heard about this Certo(it’s like Jell-O or something) that sounds pretty promising. Google it

thats an urban myth. its like a gelatin…supposedly the thc binds with it. We tried all that stuff in our teens. There are real cleansing products that will help mask a positive test.

The best thing you can use is synthetic urine. Never failed with it. even going to labs.

9 Likes

attach an inline heated T41 filled reaction chamber to your penis

9 Likes

Always liked to keep a bottle of synthetic in my toolbox in case of an accident leading to a test. Used the whizzinator for two years on paper, never failed once. I failed too many tests relying on other methods, either still positive, or too diluted. It’s really a no brainer, if using synthetic is an option, it’s the only option.

4 Likes

Yeah, CRC that stuff

2 Likes