Thc remediation by means of catalyst

Of course I do not know the details of your procedure, but I can guess the direction as many of us have speculated along that direction. If my assumptions are correct, patent protection would almost certainly be a waste of money. I suggest finding a way to market your potential fame for being the kind soul who shares it with the world.

5 Likes

You know actually escrow may have itā€™s own difficulties. If people think they will be able to buy out an employee who knows it and get the info for cheap the smart money would be not buying into the original round. Depending on what price youā€™re selling it for.

Wasn t planning on any thing over 10K

Either

Start/license your own labs with the SOP with some select bigger players on the site

Or just create a GoFundMe esque thing, that you release the SOP to a group once you hit $10k

5 Likes

I think maybe the best bet would be signing some contracts with people to do profit sharing. Then youā€™re at least locked into things even if info gets out.

10k is a very reasonable price. Compared to chromatography itā€™s a joke!

4 Likes

Yah, thatā€™s probably the best idea.

Share it to some people of repute on here.

Some of us are pretty noble :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Just charge a lot and make a lot of quick sales and make your money while you can

2 Likes

Definitely let me know how to do whatever it is you figured out. Thatā€™s a given, I hopeā€¦ congrats on figuring a new something awesome out @Roguelab!!

4 Likes

Why do you assume that rogue figured it out. It doesnā€™t sound like he figured anything new out, seems like he tried something someone else already has done and Has already told everyone already.

3 Likes

$10k total? That should be easy. 20ppl @$500 a pop, just to get it done and out there? It would end up leaked within 1-3 months, but would still be worth it for those 20 people to just get it moving. Of course, this will bring down the price of remediation across the board, but thatā€™s just the name of the gameā€¦

2 Likes

Count me in, Iā€™m sure it would be easy to get the remaining 19 people.

5 Likes

Which salt is it?

Iā€™m willing to bet itā€™s something pretty simple

4 Likes

Dont tell anyone shit just wait 5 year for it to be common knowledge and be like pshhh ben doin tht lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

I indeed didn t figure anything out
But the proces is novel

1 Like

just Call me #19. At that price itā€™s a no brainer

Can you share any data on the inputs, outputs, efficiency, purity, times, scalability, etc? Just black box kind of things.

Put me on the list lol - $500 is a no brainer

3 Likes

Does it work with crude or disty only?

i got 500 on it.

1 Like

Humā€¦ a catalyst ? :thinking:

Perhaps, you should nor even mention such ā€œdetailā€. There maybe guys like me that could figure it out just based on common chemical culture and on a review of what has already discussed in various topics hereā€¦ :smiling_imp:

9 Likes