THC Distillate liters wanted Oregon

I’m looking for THC distillate liters available in Oregon.

1 Like

ello detective! just kidding, hope you find what you’re looking for. I would reach out to future or other senior members of community for suggestions on a licensed processor who has what you’re looking for.

How about a large liter of cola?

2 Likes

Since it’s all in humor and fun,

Hello Detective 95Viking,

Thank you for your helpful reply.

I must say that your futile attempt to discredit me, a new member, right off the bat won’t work here. Especially since you’ve gone through the process and know that a new member can only reply 1 time on his first day.

Let me ask you 95Viking, what looks more suspicious?

Someone looking for THC liters in a state that is legal with a medical license

Or

A person that is trying to buy an Oregon OLCC license?

What’s the matter, No one replied to your post request Detective so now you’re lurking and trolling on mine all along fishing for your connect with Mr. Big?

With your reply I couldn’t tell at first if you were illiterate and without a spell checker OR if you were making an attempt at writing in spanish . But then I don’t want to cloud the issue with that since you’ve been so helpful.

The difference between you and me Detective Yellow Belly is that I can spell “Hello”.

Thanks again for your advice Sargent Stedenko but since I only get 1 reply in the first day and i’m unable to reply to your comments for a delayed day. That must mean that your not my first reply.

Good luck with your acquisition of an Oregon OLCC license.

I’m just kidding of course 95Viking. All in good humor of course!

Did you notice all the references to the “Cheech and Chong” movies?

Oh yes sorry Detective, that’s probably not your kind of movie. YouTube it Detective!

and another educating moment for you Detective,

Thanks again for your very helpful advice.

I hope you see the humor in that.

But really, thank you for your kind humorous reply 95Viking.

1 Like

Awesome Tom I see you see the humor!

Thanks for the contribution. Let’s get all the best of these guy attached so we can laugh our asses off.

License to license?

1 Like

Call me at 12079290244

What looks more suspicious?

Someone looking for THC liters in a state that is legal with a medical license
Or
A person that is trying to buy an Oregon OLCC license?

This one’s easy; Someone looking for THC liters in a state that doesn’t allow legal transfer of THC in that quantity without an OLCC or OHA processing license looks MUCH more suspicious. If you’re just a patient or caregiver, that hasn’t been legal in Oregon for 4-5 years at this point…

3 Likes

Liter cola do we have liter cola?

1 Like