Texas farmer looking to buy High CBD biomass seeds with COAs

Just received my Texas hemp producers license and I’ve been starting to get the greenhouses ready for starters.

We have the growing capacity of around 20 greenhouses and 75 acres. Unfortunately, with the state of things in the world right now we are aware of the possibility of 1) food shortage and 2) uncertain demand for hemp. For those reasons, we will be starting small and scaling up. Aiming to buy 500-2500 feminized seeds or 5000-10,000 regular seeds depending on the price.

I’m looking for varieties that will show proof of low THC (<.3%) and high CBD/biomass. They don’t have to be feminized because we will be starting the seeds in prop houses and separating the males before transplantation.

Any resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Texas Hemp has taken an unexpected hit with these times. I forwarded this to a few seed suppliers I know. Best of luck.

2 Likes

check out hempsure.io they have some salesman down in the oklahoma/texas are that would be good resources. i think the salesman grew a couple hundred acres themselves last year and are doing a few test plots this year as well. that’s who we contacted about our seeds

I have access to CBD/CBG new strain called Frosted Bliss.

Call text or email for info.

Seth Haynes
Seth@greatharvestlogistics.com