Testing Labs with Reasonable Turn Around?

So I sent some samples out to Proverde without calling to check their turn around.

In the past I’ve had results from them in 3 days which is fine.

Called them on the 5th business day to check in.

They’re saying they’re promising 12 to 14 business day turn around at the moment but that my tests should be done in 10.

I know its the season, but I can’t wait 2 plus weeks. Thats just crazy.

Who are yall testing with right now?

And how long is their turn around?

Any recommendations?

1 Like

You can always opt to “rush” samples with most labs it’ll cost yah a bit more but 10 to 14 days balls deep into harvest is standard.

Where are you located? You could always befriend your local chemist I know plenty of labs that have a few tests running after the lights go are off every night

1 Like

K, didn’t think about that. May have to go the expedited route.

I’m in Los Angeles, I’m sure there are plenty of people who could help me in this area. But going out and making friends has never been my strong suit. I’d rather pay someone and talk to them as little as possible :man_shrugging: just the way it is.

3 Likes

My boy is saying Fesa Labs in Santa Ana. 1 to 3 day turn around right now for potency. He’s a good friend but he’s also prone to exaggeration, we’ll see.

Anyone used them or heard anything?

Any other recommendations are appreciated

Are you in Cali? Cali green labs is great and turn around is usually 5 days

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you for the recommendation. I’ll give them a look

I was CaliGreen’s very first client and they are good. KCA in Kentucky is super sensitive and reliable

1 Like

Thanks for your input. Seems like KCA has been getting a lot of appreciation recently for their handling of delta 8.

Have you had anything tested with them in the last few weeks. And if so what was the turn around?

Yeah we sent samples to caligreen Monday and they were done Wednesday.

KCA has taken 2 and 3 days for us. Add the days it takes to arrive (shipping) and it’s a little longer than some labs here in CA.

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks brotha