TerpenesRaw.com now HelloTerpenes.com Real CDT? YES, yes it is :)

Are terpenes raw . Com terps cannabis derived? Thanks guys!!!

1 Like

if it isnt posted anywhere on their website i HIGHLY doubt it. and it isnt anywhere i could see.

EDIT: They are cannabis derive, its just not very clear on their site and is only stated once as CDT.

1 Like

Worst ad ever

3 Likes

Ad?..

Yes a member here @Betroit own it and as far as I know they are cannabis derived using CO2. I have some on the way.

5 Likes

Terpenesraw.com

Color scheme and location (Michigan) vibe with another terpene company on this site…

Thanks for tagging.

1 Like

Definitely cannabis derived

3 Likes

Hey every body
Yes the terpenes are exactly as described. Strain specific Cannabis derived
I have a variety of Terps HelloTerpenes.com

I have raw CO2 extracted Terpenes, raw extracted hydrocarbon Terpenes, and refined Terpenes , ranging from $30 per milliliter to $50 per milliliter

We have been rebuilding the website , new look and finished products coming soon!

5 Likes

It’s in the about us page

And we can refine these for all of you all

3 Likes

Yes they are cannabis derived 100% I have some on the way myself everyone and their mothers are raving about @Betroit canna terps I would most definitely recommend trying his out

3 Likes

My apologies, I didnt see it. If i could give some advice i would really recommend adding the words “cannabis derived terpenes” in a few places on your site. ideally on the home page somewhere. It would also help your SEO a LOT.

3 Likes

Great work on the terps. I am going to order a few mls to try. How much terps do you yield on 1 lb of flower?

Thanks I am totally computer illiterate I barely know how to use my phone. I get help with all things Digital so I’ll look into adding those words onto my home page.

2 Likes

apologies for my ignorance, haha.
but is this legal for say, missouri residents to purchase?

1 Like

Be careful as you don’t want to lose your payment processing. Discreet is better and you can give details via email.

8 Likes

As far as i’m aware it’s grey area.

Payment processing for this will be very gray market imo. Awesome to see this type of work finally aiming for the masses.

1 Like

@betroit leave it the way it is. Your terps speak for themselves. Don’t need to draw unwanted attention.

4 Likes

Your bank can shit down your payment processing for selling cannabis derived terps. Another member on this site got hit this way And are no longer allowed to sell cannabis derive terps