Techno heat mantles

Are you interested in having a discussion on the new mantles and specs. I will share some videos to start it off.

2 Likes

Here is room temp pump oil(old stuff) with approx 18 liters filled in a 22 liter flask.

Here is the same stuff at 80c

Here is a post sent to me by a customer.

1 Like

Second link is together with the 80c so it won’t open my bro. Please explain the process for the new guys. Thanks

None of these units were calibrated yet. They were just pulled out of the box. BTW using pump oil at 100c is a decent way to do a basic auto tune on these mantles.

1 Like

It’s working now. Why did the customer say the 200c was off?

1 Like

EVERYONE is reporting these very useable features:

Lower temps.
Higher speed output.
Higher clarity(lower temps relation).
Unbelievable magnetic coupling .
Less tails by 3/4. Reduces tails quite substantially.
Pumps out remainder and increases main body.
Nearly zero over shoot.
Wireless ip controll anywhere in the work via phone.
Tuneable software, independent zone heating.
What else would you like to know.

2 Likes

I’m interested in the IP interface. Is there an API, or way to remotely interact with the mantel outside of the app?

Yes it’s a app available on any app store - it mirrors ever feature on the mantle back on your phone with fill control. Nothing is different from phone.

1 Like

I’m assuming if it controls from the phone. you can monitor everything remote on the phone too. If so. This is sick and I might need one when I can get something set up somewhere legal.

1 Like

Remote monitor and control. You can even adjust the pid and wattage and heat and timers for alarms and temps.

1 Like

But I mean without using the app.

Can I write scripts to interact with the mantel without using the app?

Yes. It is locked out by the factory for initial warranty reasons. But you could easily control it. We actually are about to release some software that will greatly satisfy the integration with fraction finder, Apollo and techno together for the customer.

2 Likes

I want one 6k for the 22 liter is just alot

1 Like

Glg gets 5% off. It’s not easy overnighting parts and expressing everything to make this product happen for people. You get what you pay for. A glasscol is same price and doesn’t have 4/5 of what these bad boys have.

2 Likes

Ok $5700. Lol. :joy::rofl::joy:. Nothing to really laugh at. $300 will feed my family for a month at Costco.

I do think it’s the coolest mantle I’ve seen. But then my bullseye will have penis envy because it’s not Bluetooth compatible.

2 Likes

Ehhhhhrgman I wish I could change it. I know there’s a show discount at cannacon for 10% on the mantles it’s for show only so we don’t eat it shipping it back. I really Wana put you in this bad boy(taps roof) - but new tech just isn’t cheap.

3 Likes

That is what I was wondering about. Being able to do custom integration, and central logging.