T41 sources & quality comparisons

I keep hearing engineered clays… Have any your self? Curious to what your tweaks were

If anyones willing to sell any. Shoot me a price! Appreciate all the help you guys… Need t41, t5, silica60

@Killa12345 maybe able to help you out!!

1 Like

I think carbon chemistrys t41 and t5 come from Europe. Not giving out all the information I have at the moment.

I buy all my absorbents from carbon chemistry.

I think I’m the cheapest in the country.

7 Likes

Cannagas is right there with you, I got 5 kg of t5 for 150, 5 kg silica for 300 and 5 kg AA for 54.

Although with tax you win lol

4 Likes

Im glad they lowered their price to match mine. My pricing also includes free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states so if people dont live in the dessert. They dont have to drive to Adelanto to get the same price. You can have it at your door step and save the time.

Im not a fan of this company either. I really dont want to get into the details but this company is the only real company that i heard was trying to get carbon chemistry not to sell me powders after i became a distributor and people started bring in invoice to match. I will say its the east coast division that did the crying though.

Its funny when a company complains my prices are too low then goes and matches the exact same price.

6 Likes

Being floridaman is an unfair advantage tbh :joy:

3 Likes

That’s awesome

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a small qty of t-41, literally just want to try like $10 worth to see if I like it before i buy a bag. Anybody local to Portland OR or close who could sell me a scoop or two?

I know that people just consider this stuff dirt and therefore should be as cheap, but is there any interest in buying higher quality, higher priced media? I am looking into possibly supplying higher quality (food and pharma) chromatography and absorbents, but it seems like the market is racing to the bottom.

All I’m saying is Florida knows powder :sob:

1 Like