@AlwaysLearning inquired about a consult and turned around and tried sell my words to pitch his own.......scammer

Hey @AlwaysLearning

Do you really think if you’re too lazy to figure out a four paragraph explanation of your consultations that anybody will hire you? Or are you just scamming people? You pulled this shit with the wrong person

7 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

7 Likes

I’m confused but ok

3 Likes

op, possible to post screenshot from right before this? I think we should be able to see the “verbatim” part and judge between the two

4 Likes

Paging @StoneD — what’s the deal?

@Diamondalchemy is a solid dude who has worked for a long fuckin time to figure out his tek—stealing it and reselling it would be very unmellow.

6 Likes

Yo he tagged the wrong guy on here don’t go after him. It’s me he is talking about and I’ll start by clearing things up like I told @Diamondalchemy
I only used his verbiage because it’s what I would do and second I totally agree with what @Diamondalchemy wrote as a consultation inquiry,
I told him I do apologize an see where this is wrong but only used this as a template and 3rd of all it is my own sop that I have created and I didn’t want to undercut him in anyway with the loose tek I truly respect an appreciate the tek that he has brought to everyone’s attention also I didn’t want to undercut him for the tek that he brought to everyone’s attention. I only learned this tek cause will billy said basically how to do it for free and Paying attention to @Diamondalchemy post on ig.
I went from there I have also worked a long time on my version. But at the end of the day sorry for using your verbiage @Diamondalchemy

5 Likes

I never once said I was try to steal it to resell it idk where u got ur information

Ive been growing diamonds for years and have personal projects going. If there’s a better way to do then there’s a better way

I already said @Diamondalchemy is the best guy for the choice…after talking to him my Tek and his are basically the same so im not stealing nothing

Idk where u got ur information from but it’s completely wrong

@TheGratefulPhil I believe ur confusing me w the guy above that has a name.just like mine

13 Likes

Sorry for the confusion man!

6 Likes

Shit! My bad! Was really confused myself you’ve always been a solid dude on here.

14 Likes

it wasn’t… nvm

3 Likes

wait theres two stonedDs on here ???

mind-blown-icegif-3

48 Likes

@StoneD solid dude I second that

Not the other one the one with the yellow pfp. He’s chill as fuck. I have never talked to @AlwaysLearning, the one thats in question.

Thought id need to add this for clarification

2 Likes

Y’all got the wrong guy and I’d appreciate it if you fixed this thread that’s not me

That’s @AlwaysLearning

I’m @stoned

And @Diamondalchemy I did reach out but when you said yours take the same time mine do I ended it there and haven’t spoke about u since

I expect a strong apology fuck…but @AlwaysLearning why copy the name…do you think you’ll get more customers this way bc that’s fraud?

@sidco I vote he should have to change his handle here bc that about had the whole forum ready to hang me for something I never done

10 Likes

There is at least 2, some would dare to say 3

4 Likes

I don’t have Instagram!!!

3 Likes

Didn’t see the apology I’m sorry

So can I fix the title now ?

6 Likes

oh. I guess I am mistakenly following the other stonedd then. thanks for heads up

7 Likes

Yes that’s me you follow

$5k a day just to make diamonds… lmao I don’t charge nothing close to that pennies on the dollar

@future since this isn’t me and someone trying to copy my name to use my up comings for their own benefits can we lock this thread …bc to the untrained reader this looks like me and it isn’t at all,!!!

I’ve never had an Instagram!

16 Likes

What in the fucking fuck….the matrix is real.

3 Likes