Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

. I have diamonds, live resin, loud resin, shatter,small scale cls passive and some large scale cls passive. I also know crc knowledge. Cbd ,disty, gummies edibles. Grow setups… We’ve added bunch things lately we been doing a lot r and d for the items that wasnt on the list till now

I’m needing to get some extra work again work for pennies on the dollar compared to most

Dm me…this may get deleted

I broke my leg recently and need a steady job again bc Idk if I can go back to hard-core construction job

So if anyone needs any kind help to do w the industry lmk, If I dont know how to do it, I know the right consultants we’ve actually made a lil team and it’s running great!

68 Likes

Dont limit yourself to BM.

There are plenty of smaller legal operations that need your help and could increase their products quality with your knowledge!

20 Likes

might add in cart making and I toll fill carts for clients …the best tasting ones

And diamonds from.fast chunky diamonds to large sharp edge facets

Also I can teach u how to make dream molecule but that may cost u a lil more

7 Likes

I would focus on this really. It’s something that is a little less common and requires a certain level of knowledge.

10 Likes

Just wanna say anyone looking for some help @StoneD is your guy!

He helped me resolve a couple issues in less than 24hrs!!!

@StoneD is very knowledgeable and so easy to work with and a super nice guy! I had no problem talking on the phone for however long was needed and he is more than reasonable on price!

Soooo glad I hit him up when I did cuz my problems are solved and I’m making killer extracts :call_me_hand:

I will be furthering my consultation with him indefinitely!

I wouldn’t hesitate to give him a shout if you are having troubles! Thanks @StoneD

21 Likes

:green_heart::facepunch:

Thats what I’m here for.

For anyone else these are proper spoon feedings whatever u need to know

I’m here to help…we need everyone making quality extract their first times

you shouldn’t have to do what I did and learn a 100 ways to make budder when I was trying to learn shatter and diamonds…but hey I learned 100 ways not to do it first

16 Likes

What the hell is “dream molecule”!?

3 Likes
7 Likes

something I don’t make :upside_down_face::wink:…Google it

some might call it the spirit molecule

Hmu.ul.for.private convo for this one…

12 Likes

bump…bump…bump bump it up

2 Likes

Bumppppp this would be a great opportunity for anyone to take up. Well worth the coin for some time.

@StoneD if you land any jobs from this I’ll dm u my number feel free to call anytime to talk shop got an open line for you anytime brotha :call_me_hand:

We can probably get @AshevilleExtracts together on this as well if you wanna set up something with all proceeds going to help yah out :muscle:

I’m sure there’s some local interest in classes of some sort?

4 Likes

that be badass hell yeah I need to come meet u guys… I’m trying to aquire another car from the old man for good deal so I can be mobile and not have to beg for rides…

Sucks having vehicle for past 20 yrs then all sudden bam…none…I got one I been eyeballing for about 1500 but only cause I know someone in used car sales

3 Likes

I smell another fundraiser for reliable transportation!!!

I got a few bucks on it if someone gets it going

The quicker you get the tools you need to be you again the quicker you will get back to being you.

5 Likes

So unfortunately I think the original thread got derailed b.c. of some potguru shit but I believe the PayPal is still live

6 Likes

Nah u have to set time limit for month I think…

But @ky_cbd u guys are to much when we meeting for a beer

1 Like

Bump…bump…bump bump it up

3 Likes

If u hit me.up.i wanna go off site to talk don’t be surprised

I just wanted to also chime in and say how knowledgeable @StoneD has shown to be.

I’ve reached out to him on a few topics in the past and he is always more than willing to take me through every step. The details and direction he provided as well as the in-depth understanding of each topic has allowed me to quickly determine my ‘readiness’ to take on such endeavors. @StoneD has never deterred me from something that I wanted to learn but he will make sure to point out all potential pitfalls and safety concerns.

Besides his strong knowledge on a large number of areas, @StoneD continues to be a stand-up guy and true to his word. He’s always available to answer my questions even after we have already had a consultation. If anyone is debating reaching out, don’t hesitate while @StoneD is still available.

Thanks again @StoneD and good luck!

18 Likes

Stoned is not only a thca diamond master but he has shown he has the skills to crystalize your dreams :wink:

15 Likes

:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face: like this

and like this :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes