Still looking for Canadian biomass

Hoping to find some Canadian biomass. If you can’t help please don’t bother replying

2 Likes

Its illegal you have no chance pal. Trudeau has made CBD and Biomass illegal, so dare to try and get it and have some serious legal ramification on your plate. They will only allow CBD into Canada if its for scientific or medical purposes and you need a permit EVERY shipment from World Health Of Canada on the order. You also need an import/export license, but its neither here or there since its illegal rt now

Didn’t say anything about importing it. Just looking to locate it for now. Within Canada preferably

1 Like

Its illegal either way. Is it worth the risk? smh

Cannabis is legal here across the country…

I’m aware it’s illegal to buy a large amount. It is however not illegal to inquire about it

Do you hold any licence under the Cannabis Act? What are you looking to do with biomass?

Study it

CANNABIS_LICENSING_APPLICATION_GUIDE.PDF (824.4 KB)

Take a look into “Research Class” licence, keep in mind if you do intend to go forward with your research class application, you will need to have your compliant facility built out before you apply, (as of May 1st, 2019). Good luck with it.

2 Likes

For more information regarding Health Canada’s recent change to license eligibility requirements.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/news/2019/05/statement-from-health-canada-on-changes-to-cannabis-licensing.html

Love how it says “if you can’t help please don’t bother replying” and then if you scroll down all you see unhelpful replies :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah, saving someone from jail time is unhelpful

2 Likes

It is possible to source over ali baba, not sure what happens to it when you try to import it. Good luck

@Dirteagle

If anyone on here knows about importing…care to give us your two cent?

@BrotanicalMatt

Canada to US:

Canadian Exporter must hold industrial hemp license in Canada.
Canadian single shipment, port of entry specific permit required.
COA and Phytosanitary permit from CFIA required to bring product into US.
Packing requirements
***If product or derivatives intended for human consumption, additional requirements apply.

US to Canada:
Canadian Importer must hold industrial hemp license.
Canadian Single shipment, port of entry specific permit required.
COA and state or usda phytosanitary certificate required.
Packing requirements.

Other countries to US:
Specific requirements apply.

SOP and consulting available.

3 Likes

CBD is no longer considered an industrial hemp extract in Canada, no matter it’s source, to my knowledge. I checked the law and it has changed with the Cannabis Act. The industrial hemp law now states that extracts of industrial hemp cannot be made of whole plant, leaves or flowers. Border agents may be allowing it through still as it has not been widely publicized ever as to the legal status of cbd in canada, and it used to fall under the category of industrial hemp extract. I’m not a lawyer though and this is not legal advice, just be aware.
https://mcmillan.ca/mobile/showpublication.aspx?show=117147

You are, however, allowed to sell hemp biomass to LP’s