State of The (cart) Farm (April 2022)

Hello All! I am changing my catalog again!

I am dropping Smisstek and QBD suppliers (due to lack of viton availability), and picking up Celoh and Avurt as suppliers. They have proven they are real factories and not assembly shops.

First I would like to talk about our new brand Avurt. Avurt is a massive distributor that takes the same plastic push tops the Chads all know and love, and places them in a tray system for accurate and quick capping. A press with 8 tons of force can cap 50, and a press with 15 tons can cap 100. I recommend @VapeJet and @thompsonduke_hogan cappers for this process, and I’ll add in a video shortly.
ccell

avurt tray

I would like to come back and say I was right and Wolkentek was wrong. iCells shit on zirconias on just about every metric other than flavor. I will no longer be standing behind Zirconia carts because they are simply too unreliable. I have never been compensated for all the defects I ate from this absolute shit design, and all the reputation I lost for standing behind a shitty product like zirconia carts will probably never return.

With that said, I would like to talk Celoh. Celoh will run two styles of cartridges off the bat:

1. A quartz coil stainless steel snap top cart that absolutely shits on the zirconias in the flavor, reliability, durability, and puff size departments (basically everything).
    celoh_q

2. A Ceramic 4 intake cartridge that improves on almost all aspects of the original iCell plus, and will also be branded iCell Plus
    iCell_plus

All of these carts are warehoused in the us and deliver in less than a week, with overnight available.

22 Likes