Startup Advice?

Hey everyone, new to this forum and would love some insight. I’m starting a CBD business that gets its supply from private labeling. How would you guys suggest I market my Products? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

What are you selling?

Will mostly be selling cbd oils, but expanding into other product variations as well.

If ur here to ask how to market prosuct you need to pay up $& for a consult

1 Like

Here’s a free consult: You’re not going to make money doing this. better to take that money, put in a pile and burn it to keep you warm. otherwise you’ll just lose it all, plus waste your time and you won’t get any heat from the reaction.

4 Likes

@anon1342 is right. The market is really saturated, and there isn’t anything new or different about another tincture brand. Unless you have an angle that somehow is entirely unique

3 Likes

I’d have to agree with others on here, unfortunately the market is completely saturated. Lotions, tinctures, sublinguals, etc. have all been beat to death. There’s even toothpaste, shaving cream, chewing gum, you name it. I know it doesn’t answer the question you asked but everybody is trying to sell CBD right now in every form.

I’m trying to bootstrap an online store. My boss is trying to set up a white label production company and he’s got millions to invest, as do all of his interested connections. With all of those resources he is still struggling. We have had to push into mostly untapped foreign markets but even then saturation is only a matter of time. If this is your passion, then go for it, I sincerely wish you all the best. But if you are just trying to make a quick buck on products that already exist then you’ll likely end up unsatisfied. Try to find a problem in the industry and be the first to solve it, that’s where the real money is.

7 Likes

Get into manufacturing

3 Likes

Take that money and buy bitcoin

1 Like

DM me I’ll speak with you on the phone to give you a couple real answers. But everyone is right, without a unique business plan or advantage this is not an industry to just start a business in.

1 Like

Thanks for the input everyone. Greatly appreciated

1 Like

get people on instagram to market your products. people with high engagement, people that have built a community

2 Likes

Take advantage of the falling prices. Most small retail stores are still in contract with their old supplier that sells 1000mg tinctures for 60 bucks. Go in and undercut and setup contracts for 5 bucks each, youll still get ur 50% profit margins

1 Like