Stablizing sap pls help

Im thinking he would tell me if he knew it was sprayed. I have been doing his material for a while now. He changed things up to get beter product. Doubt it was moisture

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very good. Iā€™ve had it happen when they spray too late. Youā€™ll know when thereā€™s too much neem

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate you have had some of the highest terp #s ive seen have you found any correlation with a certain percentage or certain terp causing a sappy issue, or sugaring?

2 Likes

Why do growers use need oil!!! Ahhh why

After I had my first puke oilā€¦so bad you couldnā€™t hit without puking,I never used again

Sorry guys to many margaritas tonight!!!

3 Likes

Usually after 5% it starts not being very shattery. That last Gelato coming in with 8% blew me away. 4.5% seems to be the sweet spot. But it is entirely strain dependent. Yes a grower can produce more terps etc. But some strains are just the way they are. Wifi og is fatty and lowish terps. Smells great and itā€™s one of my favorite. But Iā€™ve never busted over 6-7% with it.

3 Likes

Ok, so no sugaring so much as more sappy?
Or does it start sappy and get sugary?

3 Likes

If I notice itā€™s a tacky slab Iā€™ll lower the temps. If I see spots starting to sugar, Iā€™ll cut it out and stop it from spreading. You can usually tell before the first flip how sheā€™s going to act. I can usually because of crumble scrapings. But if sheā€™s sticky. I keep the vac on for a tiny bit longer than normal

3 Likes

I can usually tell how stable it will be by how long it takes me to stabilize the muffin

2 Likes

I wounder if i should disolve it in tane run it through celite, magnesol, silica and t5.

For some reason i think magnesol will help stabilize softer slabs

Update. Full vac at 104f
My finger print soft slab sugared on me.

The sap slab is starting to sabilize in almost 2 day. Its still very soft but not sap. Going to leave in oven for a couple more days.
Thankyou for your help

3 Likes

Well it didnt stabilize more than finger print soft. After another 2 days in oven at 104f full vac. Ty everyone for your help, its alot better than sap.

3 Likes