Stablizing sap pls help

My finish bho is sap. Any waY to stabilize it. Client was hoping for something more stable.

1 Like

Winterization w etoh?

1 Like

No, u dont have etho. Shipping is outrageous to ak.
Spoke with client he doesnt have a sauce market

2 Likes

Heavy vacuum, light heat, long time.

2 Likes

Light heat?, was thinking the opposite.

3 Likes

How did you extract? Clear tech?

4 Likes

You dont wanna decarb or it will get more sappy as thca turns to thc so light heat

But what initially caused the sap?

4 Likes

Normal no powders

3 Likes

Full vac, 40°C, 2 days.

7 Likes

Havent nailed it down. Possible too much terps

2 Likes

You can even top it off at 45°C for an additional day.

4 Likes

I ran a sleeve with crc teck, i added a touch of ac to it and looked like i only had terps in the pot., instead of pour it off rite then i continued to to push another 2 sleeves through it.
It taste really terpy also

3 Likes

Interesting, well krative might have more experience than i do

I wasnt under the impression 40c was light heat thats 104f

But if it is terps that will probably help cook em out

3 Likes

I run my oven at 90f.

2 Likes

Was it dry material, or fresh frozen?

2 Likes

Dry, frozen in column on dry ice

3 Likes

I did a run last week where i put artificial terps in my collection pot. I wonder if residuals from thet that contaminated all my lines and mole sleeve

1 Like

40°C is not super low but it ain’t high either. If you’re trying to remove terps you can pump it up to 115°F

3 Likes

I ran new tane through my system to distill and top off my tank. Cleaned the crap out of my collection pot prior to working

2 Likes

I have used canned puretane to clean a dirty line out just took it outside, put a tip on the can that would fit the hose and let it rip once from each end, there might be a safer way to do that but it works in a pinch

Ive never had to remove terps, but i think @Krative has the right idea for your scenario

3 Likes