Squad up for Las Vegas?

Any heads want to throw down on a hospitality suite for the Las Vegas bizcon? Any interest?? I say we pick hotel so all GLG try book rooms there. Suggestions for hotel? How many people are going can we get a head count? How cool would it be to have 30 strong all in are GLG lab coats. If theres alot of interest ill do a raffel to pay for your bizcon ticket.
Whos going?
Fav hotel?
Penthouse!!!?

1 Like

Im interested keep me in the loop ill be out there.

Ive got a ticket and definitely plan on being there. We are unfortunately launching our retail that week so its like a 50/50 for me being able to leave for a few days. Def. interested in getting us all in the same vicinity though!

I’m probably booking tickets tomorrow lmk what hotel everyone is looking at.

I’ll be there, but I’ve already booked a AirBNB with some friends.

The embroiderer said that the first 30 lifetime coats will ship early next week, but it’s looking like the majority of the coats won’t land till post BizCon :pensive:

Looks like i got air bnb with some feiends as well :sunglasses: may be exstra rooms. Dm for inquire on that. But i think we should have an offical GLG vegas hotel what one you think emulates are prestige? Whatever one it is you should get them to be GLG affiliate hehehe. Nooo we need are lab coats!!

I will be there as well. Staying at mirage. Where is the official meet up spot ?

Silly TSA :sunglasses:

Come find me, I’ll be at the @LabSociety booth today

5 Likes