Spannabis role call & tips

I’m so pumped I’m headed to Spannabis this year and I’d love to meet up with some of the gang while I’m there!! I’m hitting the convention with BizzyBee, attending the masters of rosin hosted by Nikka-T, and hanging with Murphy for the time I’m there.

Tell me all your best spots to eat, dab, and must-sees while I’m in town.

Let’s link up!

7 Likes

I Will be there with some bho CRC ready to smoke!! Lets meet there and know the gang on Spain!

3 Likes

Hmmm
Ok is bizzy gona show a butane falling film ?? If so I am coming
Who else ??

2 Likes

I’ll be there for Spannabis and the week prior and week after. Also crashing the Bizzy booth

3 Likes

Howdy

Resin Seeds here… breeder of Cannatonic (acdc remedy etc)

Just joined up here. Been in Barcelona like 20 years now… been working cbd since 2007

Spannabis is a 3 day marathon for me, this will be my 2nd year without a booth… alot funner this way dab here dab there food dab food dab party food sleep repeat

Big dabber myself, collector of unique old dutch Haze lines, and will be looking forward to dabbing with all of you and sharing seed. I have high CBD lines and high THC lines and will be happy to trade or give away or even sell seed. I also have 0.3% thc high CBD lines, can export to most countries…

Anyway, if you have any questions ill do my best to answer, as i got a bunch of questions myself…

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

5 Likes

Coming with 3 :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Any one from Uk going

2 Likes

timing is everything they say…ill be in barcelona a few days after :frowning:

1 Like

Got cancelled
But see everyone at the glg event

3 Likes

:cry: sorry folks not coming risking to get quarantined for two weeks if I do
Spain is code orange at the moment and code red once 5000 registered infected that’s one of these days

4 Likes

Slovakia and Czech Republic are going in to Emergency state next week… So also Austria… I think Europe and maybe US Will be stook for a couple of month… Damn…

1 Like