Sour smelling water/crude from extraction without decarb

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this:

We got a bunch of crap cannabis in and we’re being pushed into processing it ASAP, so they decided to skip decarb and go straight from milling to extraction.

I’ve only ever extracted dried, decarboxylated materials before, so I didn’t know what to expect. But what came out was just foul.

Using CO2 extraction, we get a large pull of sour, rank water, followed by a foamy crude. This is one example of why I wouldn’t buy process cannabis products yet.

It hasn’t made its way to post process yet, but I can’t help but wonder what the final product will be like. Will it even be viable?

Sounds like years ago when me and friends would steal trim out of one of our fathers bin.
Because it was semi decomposed it would create exactly that…
I fancy its water, chlorophyll , rot , all that good stuff … lol
Milling it would not have helped at all in my opinion, for the same reason as above. Your just milling a soup of nastyness and then extracting it.
Have you got access to a short path ? I would treat it all with AC to try and remove any chlorophyll and then run it through the short path.

You should certainly take what i say with a pinch of salt and wait for a “professional” to answer !

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, it defiantly stank like rot, and looked like it belonged as compost.

Your avatar has a very Edwards scissorhands like vibe.
Lol

Thanks, I think.

It’s me, as my version of Dr Horrible