SOP for sale

If somebody was going to sell you an sop free process when do you think they would also give you a list of equipment that you would need to run the SOP

Did you define what you get prior before paying for a sop? Or would user assume?

1 Like

Asked before purchase…have not purchased yet

@Thedistillator I think the OP meant “sop free process”.

I would expect to know the machinery in 2 phases,

1st list being any off the shelf gear that isn’t proprietary shouldnt be a secret but it has value and the choices could save the buyer $1000’s. I would expect to see this list at or near the end of a sales pitch/quote, This is also much the reasoning with most MOU’s or LOI’s that do not lead to mergers.

2nd list being a list of machines that the seller has to order custom or supply with the service and training. This list should be expected after signing or making a deposit.

2¢

1 Like

A equipment list is a must, an SOP with out saying specific equipment will not work well.
For chiller and heater, the temperature you set at one brand will not be the actual temperature for your materiel that is boiling or chilling.
If you have other brand chiller or heater, the power rating and actual working capacity will be different.
That will led to a large difference in your production, especially for Molecular wipe film distillation unit. 5 degree difference in the chamber will give you completely different result.
What equipment are you looking to get?
There are some SOP online for free.

3 Likes