Some you don't know about the cartridge, S1

We are a supplier of vape pen from China, we deal with many different clients everyday.  Some clients like to compare the price, usually ask me: "can you beat the price..., I got the quotation ..."  Every time I meet this question, I don't know how to answer him, If I say yes, the only way is to choose the cheaper coil, cheap metal material or cheaper other materials to decrease the cost. But we can't sell these garbage, we need to be responsible.  At last, I told him: "you can find more cheaper carts, only cheaper not the cheapest. 

It is competitive for our suppliers. Almost 90% cartridges are from Shenzhen, there are more than thousands of factories located in Shenzhen. Here has the mature supply chain that covered all of the related vape pen products. we are one of them. Here we can’t say we are the best one, but we are the middle and upper class. Most clients are the regular ones.

Many factory are make the same cartridges, but different cost, different quality, although they look like the same, even though you take them apart. Here is the secret: different coil, different the tolerance of the parts which are the two most important keys to affect the quality of the carts.

The coil are the most important part: some coils never have the burn taste no matter how many puffs you vape continuously, some coils are high oil absorption rate but easily to suck oil in mouth or leak… there are many factors. it is difficult to find a balance of them.

I will update more next time, follow me if you think that help you, thanks.
Or any question you can added my whatsapp: +8617328511751