SOLD: Used T2 Trimmer With Nylon Roller Brush (3 Total)

We have 3 slightly used T2 Trimmers with Nylon Brush Rollers. $4k each or OBO. Please email ryanknight@theemeraldtrianglecbd.com for more information.

Happy Harvest!

3 Likes

4k each?

Post up pics of those. The t2 is the upgrade to my t4.

I seen the “email me” thing. But if spend $$ or link buddies to sales, I dont follow bread crumbs.

5 Likes

Yeah, post pics. I’m interested in 1. I have a t4 trimmer that does awesome, even on my indoor nugs. T2, shit. Conveyor that sh** up!

4 Likes

Interested in purchasing one. Do you have pics or video? Any info on condition of machines.

1 Like

4 Likes

No worries, I just posted a couple of pics. They are all in this condition.
Thanks for taking a look!

If you love your T4, then no doubt you’ll like the T2. The only reason we are getting rid of them is that we upgraded to the Triminator XL

3 Likes

The barrel is true and straight? No wobble? How many hours run time?

Is the leaf/trim collector included?

3 Likes

Hey, I think they use the same ones used in woodworking, dust catcher units. I think Grizzly Industrial has them as well at much cheaper prices. Just get a seamstress to do your bags with your choice of micron filters.

2 Likes

They look good, would like to see and hear them run. Where are you located. I’m interested in 2. Do you have conveyors?

1 Like

There should be a fan and system to collect the trim. Like pic below

4 Likes

Price starts to drop like CBD without the collection system.

4 Likes

Conveyors were a totally seperate part.

3 Likes

That looks infinitely better than the provided pics. I’m digging the collection

1 Like

So in your opinion the Triminator trumps the Twister? I’ve used the Twister 2 and 4 a lot but never the Triminator and hear rave reviews about it but never from anyone I actually know - most haven’t heard of it. To me it looks great and it seems like the final nug quality is pretty good and doesn’t smack off too much sugar

2 Likes

Twisters kick ass.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for all of the interest, I believe we have someone buying all 3 tomorrow. If for any reason it doesn’t work out I will let everyone know!

2 Likes

Yes, they do come with the collection systems.
As far as Twister T2 Vs Triminator XL, The T2 is a great wet trimmer but the Triminator wins it for the dry trim. Honestly, both of them are completely solid machines. It really just depends on preference and how much space you have in your facility.

2 Likes

All trimmers have been sold.

Thanks everyone!

I updated your title to sold. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes