**SOLD** no longer available

Item: Bhogart LFE Closed Loop extraction system

Price: $11000 obo

This is not the base unit LFE. As I stated it is upgraded in many ways. There is a brand new OSS 100lb solvent tank( holds 50lbs) a 10’‘x 28’’ collection pot(including the jacketed 10"x12", stainless braided hoses, two stainless wort chillers, the orange cooler, CRC setup, Nitrogen tanks/regulator, CO monitor, (1) Best Value Vacs 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven (used once) and (1) Bhogart 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven, vac pump/bellows, (2) 3" sleeved columns and (1) 4" sleeved column, and (1) plain 3" column. There are extra clamps, filter papers, filter powders, etc. Everything needed to get going, except dry ice. AND included is a 510lb tank of N-Butane.

So, yeah, I invested in all this stuff and don’t have the time or the people to run it.

$11,0000 obo

Which size is it, when i got mine its was the bfe and mine was the 16” one the firat style they made. Send me some pics

2 Likes

Price is a bit high imho

The original 50lb solvent tank is in the pic too.

Maybe you need to do the math. Or do u need me to do it for you?

2 Likes

This design never really set the world on fire (poor choice of words for a BHOgart in retrospect cuz I’m positive their gear has caused some property and personal damage)

For 11k you can get alot of stuff for new that is at least parallel to BHOgart gear

I get that it’s a package but it’s hard to find someone that can find it as useful as you did and see value in it.

Really? How is that a valid opinion?

Do you know that the 510# tank and the 100lb solvent tank are $5500 new, by themselves?

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing…

1 Like

Yeah I understand what it costs.

Just not sure someone will want to spend what you think the value is for a BHOgart

Why are you selling it? Because it’s so awesome and it was worth what you paid?

2 Likes

From the first post:

I’m a farmer. Not a lab tech. Don’t wanna be, I’ve realized. I like what I do.

1 Like

:gun: :gun: :gun: pew pew pew

I offered a job to my bro @ $40/hr and he wants 25%…as a lab tech. If you can refer a good tech in this area, that’s an option.

1 Like

I had one of the first bfe’s when they came out yrs ago and no its mot the best system out there by far but if you know what your doing there actually a lretty good set up (Bhogart’s other stuff not withstanding) i was easily able to do 100-125 in 6-8 hrs by myself very easily. As always something is only worth what someone will pay, if they pay 20k its worth 20k if its 10k its worth 10k. If it was the bigger version id be interested, not a bad deal for all you got to go with it.

1 Like

There are so many positives to the equipment, that you don’t have to consider it a Bhogart system. It can be easily made into a standalone and just use the Bhogart base for the CRC setup.

1 Like

There is honestly at the very least $17k invested in this stuff. There is over $1000 in powders and filter papers, even. @Killa12345 can confirm what I spent with him on that stuff, and hoses, and CRC setup… The ovens alone are another $3000 together…maybe cheaper if you got it from Amazon, but whatever. You’re saving a bunch of money if you buy this.

2 Likes

I took a tutorial on how to bold face words or sentences and it won’t work here. How do i do it?

$8500 w/o the solvent OBO :grin: that means OR BEST OFFER, for those of you that think it’s not worth the asking price.

4 Likes

All gone my friends. Thanks

3 Likes

This is still available. Buyer didn’t come through.

Solvent has been sold. New price $7k

Or make me an offer. Will consider payment plans.

Thanks

1 Like