Sold For Sale ** Crystallization Reactor with External Chiller ** For Sale** Never Used Sold

Yeah, no doubt, 300kg a run is an amazing amount of iso!

2 Likes

:persevere: :persevere: :persevere:

2 Likes

Thank you for the love on here @Capttripppp and @Dr.stanky

2 Likes

Can this actually do 300kg in one batch? How long would that take to complete from distillste to isolate

3 Likes

Yes, easily does 250kg, 300kg would work as well but would be stretching it. Assuming you have the correct sized filter bed and a dryer to handle this much isolate you do a run every two days.

2 Likes

Bump. Happy Thursday. Any takers?

1 Like

I wanna see 250kg of isolate crash

4 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

THCA iso!

3 Likes

Bump, happy Saturday! We are trying to get just the crystallization reactor sold in the next 7 days! We are willing to let it go without the external chiller.

Pictures:

Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information. Serious inquiries only. Thanks!

2 Likes

This is a darn good deal. If I didn’t already have a 600L reactor coming I’d seriously consider this one.

1 Like

Have you tried listing on any of the groups in FB? If not, I can list it in 1, or a couple of the groups if you want me to?

1 Like

I have not, but I can. How do I get access to these FB groups? That would be awesome. Just another Avenue to try to get this thing sold!

Just search for closed loop equipment sales groups, and you shouldn’t have too much of an issue finding them.

1 Like

I’ll dm you a couple of links!

1 Like

Got them, thank you very much :pray::pray:

1 Like

Bump :cowboy_hat_face: DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for information on this bad boy. We are trying to move it by Sunday!

This item has been sold!

3 Likes

AWESOME! congrats on the sale! was the buyer a member here? i would love to see some action shots of it puking out isolate for the masses!

3 Likes

Thank you! and yes he’s a member on here. @Swedward710 have you gotten the reactor up and running yet?

1 Like