Sold For Sale ** Crystallization Reactor with External Chiller ** For Sale** Never Used Sold

Crystallization Reactor for sale, NEVER USED! $37,000.00
Manufactured by Cedarstone. Has External Chiller. Reasonable Offers Considered. Southern California

Email for details:

tbean@icbdextract.com

Imperial CBD Extraction

2 Likes

That sure looks sexy. What’s capacity in L?

2 Likes

Hello, these are the details I have.

5 BBL Crystallization Reactor

• ASME Certified
  • Full Vacuum
    -Full Jacket
  • Top Manway
  • Caster Wheel

Sales Upgrade: C1D1 Explosion Proof
Motor

Sales Upgrade: C1D2 Glycol Solenoid
Valve

Sales Level 1 PLC Siemen’s Logo
Controller

• (1) VFD
  • (1) Solenoid Valve
  • (1) ReoTemp RTD

Sales Additional Programming:
Temperature Step Down

Sales J&M 8 HP Dual-Circuit Chiller,
PZATBL6SF6 - Air Cooler
Package R404a 208-230/3/60

Also, what size are the ports on the bottom of the unit?

1 Like

Do you have the specs on the chiller? I am interested in the unit.

1 Like

Hey lets take the convo to email. tbean@icbdextract.com

Thanks!

Bump. We still have this crystallization reactor with the external chiller for sale. Hasn’t been used.

Email tbean@icbdextract.com or lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more details.

More pictures:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Bump :+1:

1 Like

= 210 gallons = 795 liters

@moveweight

4 Likes

Thank you! Didn’t even realize I didn’t clarify that to make it simpler. Apologies!

2 Likes

Fun!! Who wants to buy it?

I’ll come set it up and run a full batch of 250-300kgs of distillate just to watch the big batch crash out! Now We just need to find out who’s cranking out 300+kgs of distillate in a day the needs that turned into isolate?

4 Likes

As long as you make sure you have the necessary requirements to double your control area MAQ this system will work!

2 Likes

I do, we can even set it up here and run it! 480 gallons allowed in each of my control rooms.

4 Likes

Thank you @Mosaic_Co-Labs!

1 Like

Bump :sun_with_face:

Bump!

Bump. Happy Friday :smiley:

1 Like

Bump :sun_with_face: we still have the unused crystallization reactor and external chiller for sale. We are willing to let go of the crystallization reactor without the external chiller. Pictures and information are above. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information. Thanks!

1 Like

Bump for an amazing piece of machinery! (I can’t believe the price includes that BIG ASS CHILLER!)

3 Likes

I can’t believe the dude who said he needed 300kg of distillate turned in to isolate every week didn’t take it!

5 Likes