SOLD EDWARDS 21CFM DRY SCROLL PUMP FOR SALE $1800 - Rare 1phase 120V/240V Motor wired for 120V - Near Denver CO SOLD

Item: Edwards ESDP-30 21.2 CFM Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump

Price: $3,000

For sale I have a fully operational Edwards ESDP 30 dry scroll vacuum pump in great condition looking for a new home. KF40 inlet and KF25 exhaust. I haven’t completely blanked it off yet, but it pulled down to 30ish microns very fast with a gate valve, 3 foot kf40 bellows, and vac gauge attached.

I mention the word “rare” in the title because most of these ESDP 30 pumps I have come across come with the three phase motor, while this model has a single phase motor currently wired for 120V power and can be plugged into any standard wall outlet in your lab, basement, garage, or spare bedroom.

Higher hours (a little over 10k IIRC), but was recently pulled from active use and I was told had a rebuild at 8k hours.

These pumps are typically in the $10k+ area new, and about half that for a rebuilt/remanufactured model, so I feel that $3000 should be a reasonable asking price, but I am willing to hear reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

PRICE DROP - $2,500 - Pics available upon request.

Any takers at $2,000?

How about $1800?

Also willing to consider trades and equipment/cash combos. Equipment I am looking for listed below.

CLS, vacuum oven, 45/50 SPD head and other quality SPD glass, chromatography glassware, 5L heat/stir mantle, 10L jacketed glass reactor, Mechanical or standard stainless steel cold trap.

Is this still available

1 Like

Updated title to reflect price change to $1800.

2 Likes

Thanks @TheGratefulPhil for the price assist on the title!

Yes, the pump is still available @Boshankers I just sent you a DM.

2 Likes

Bump…

1 Like

What a deal, i cant believe its still here.

1 Like

Pump has been sold. Thanks everyone for your interest!

2 Likes