SOLD 2015 Savage Brothers Firemixer-14 table top cooker-mixer w/touchscreen

Previously used in a Colorado MIPS licensed facility, figure someone on here might be interested in using this for making edibles

Manufacturer info/spec sheet: https://scciclient.blob.core.windows.net/savagebroscom/uploads/media/pdfs/FM-14%202015%20DESIGN%20TABLE-TOP%20COOKER%20PLC.pdf

Only used one I can find is on eBay at $7650, which is a 2012 unit without touchscreen controls. Asking $7250 OBO for a quick sale. Under power near Greeley CO if anyone wants to demo it in person.

i am interested in buying this. What was the use for this machine? Light, heavy?

Would you take $5,000 plus shipping to san diego?

As I’m to understand it was used for blending distillate and chocolate to make edibles. Not sure of hours, serial tag indicates it was made in 2015 and I know it’s had no use whatsoever in the last year and a half since the lab shut down.

I’ve reached out to my partner and let him know what you are asking and see what he says

Is this still available?

Is this unit still available?

Is this machine available? Thanks

Sale is pending, supposed to see wire transfer today

Let us know if it didn’t fall through. We would love to check it out and offer you a competitive pricing if things goes well

Is this unit still available?
If so I live here in CO and would love to set up a showing.

It’s been sold sorry

Motorman, I have a 2013 Firemixer with a mobile stand for sale.

I used this machine to make brittle for four years about 4-5 months out of the year. I bought it new from Savage Brothers. I fired it up several months ago and have video of it running and pictures. The stand alone is $1000, but I would take $7250 for it. I live by Sturgis SD, so you could pick up.

Fixed title

1 Like

How I list in classifieds that I have a Firemixer for sale?

1 Like

Go to the classifieds section, to the right of where it said classifieds select for sale, and then click new link. You should be good from there

Did you ever sell it?

Did you ever sell your firemixer?