Sock packing machine

SOCK PACKING MACHINE

Reduce Labor Cost

Enjoy Sock Packing Work. :heart_eyes:

PP Bags (1)

Yeah this is a mushroom substrate bagger.

8 Likes

Not certain on this implementation, but it looks enough like the critter that came with our Luna for there to be a decent probability of success.

I like our weed sausage machine. I need a bigger one.

3 Likes

They’re pretty cool don’t get me wrong. I’ve been eyeballing one for a bit. Just made me chuckle looking at it used on weed

3 Likes

Is this stocked domestically? What’s unit price?

You mean this can’t be measured simply the by the length of their dreadlocks anymore?

3 Likes

Nah, that’s a measure of how long we’ve had them in captivity…

3 Likes

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME TREATS HIPPIES LIKE CARTMAN DOES!?!?!?!

“Here’s some joints and an acoustic guitar NOW SHUT UP!”

2 Likes

How about a video of its operation?? these 3 pictures are honestly a pathetic way to try and sell your products or convince anyone it even does anything we would want.

Does this even pack the material tight or does it just fill the bags for you loosely?

If it can pack the material with pressure how much pressure can it produce?

9 Likes

Hello @thesk8nmidget

it is designed to pack the material with adjustable pressure by user.(Tight Pack)

We will get video post for share asap.

What kinda data do you have that shows the percentage of material your system can do over the usual hand packing. Look at the ironfist and and what kinda info they give as far as what there machine does vs just saying it works and you can adjust the pressure. That tells me that very lil or no actual real life effort went into this.

1 Like