Advanced Vape Supply Customer Service Sucks!

Don’t by the Molecule 22 from advanced vape supply, its a scam

19 Likes

this is for amateur dabbing. Throw 3-5g of concentrates threw you SIC a day and let me know how it holds up in a month. not 10-20 dabs a day. I dont think all waxpens are trash. Just they all have their downfalls and really nothing expands my lungs like a real dab. Not even a puffco peak or carta give that crazy lung expansion when taking a .1-.2 sized dab.

i have plenty of viable portable devices that will keep me high on the go… But i love the real dab rig. Once more thing. The enail and torch rigs are different too. Even though i mostly smoke with an enail on my dab rigs. The hit from a torch is much better in my opinion. Just the conveinence of having the enail on 24/7 is a very superior use of time.

17 Likes

Nothing is better than quartz for taste.
Quartz crucibles are the shit. Checkout the Longmada Motar. Hits like a monster and def will taste better than SIC.

8 Likes

I own a mortar and replaced it with a quartz quest SiC. I have an avs in the way, and use the v2 sic whenever at connors.

Ohhhhhh man, I got something to show you

I JUST WANT THE WORLD TO KNIW ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR SiC

9 Likes

Can you share a link

3 Likes

I bought it from a factory and everyone is out of stock but divine tribe. Theirs isnt as good as the avs (that one is real deal “lung expansion” but its waaaay better than quartz, flavor and heat wise.

3 Likes

Mind sharing some photos?

2 Likes

Oh man, that thing looks like a space aged crack pipe lmfao… Gotta give it to functioning dabbers, couple dabbs for me and I’m gonna fall asleep. Chit just knocks me out.

I liked the Puffco Peak ceramic design, element lasts much longer and less playing with the goop.

4 Likes

Here ya go

6 Likes

Oy yeah plus another $72 for this-> Molecule22 RDA - AVS
No way the avg person gonna spend $170 for an RDA+SIC dish that you still need a mod to use.

1 Like

So you’d be looking at what 2-250 for a good set up this way?

All my Chinese fab rigs and enails cost about $125 total. Have seen lbs of concentrates and with dark crystal or the alconox/ hot water bath. Both look brand new. I have 3x of these.

2 house rigs and a travel or office rig.

6 Likes

Yeah I have plunty of rigs and but its be nice to have an on the go option. The peak never really did it for me

2 Likes

Dude how do you function? lmao… Do you find different shatters/concentrates to be more uplifting? I only consume my own and they all put me under.

3 Likes

I was gonna throw away my vape mod but maybe I shouldn’t, I like the look of this!

Am I the only one who rocks a full dab rig set up everywhere I go? Lol

13 Likes

West Coast?

1 Like

No I do currently too

2 Likes

Yepppp

Found a vid. Looks like they have a couple on their YT page. Def looks like it hits harder than a quartz crucible.

4 Likes