So heres am interesting concept I found in regards to cbd and making claims and what the legality of it is

This is an excerpt from a FDA warning letter. It states that for the listed reasons it’s considered a “new drug” And as such is illegal to introduce it for interstate commerce.

Is that saying that these “new drugs” would be legal if not used or meant for interstate commerce?

And therefore claims could be made on cbd products, which categorized them as “new drugs” as long as they are not sold via interstate commerce?

I’m also seeing companies getting penalized for posting customer reviews that state what cbd did for them, as well as posting NIH studies that show different findings that CBD did something…?

EVEN THOUGH THE NIH IS A FEDERAL ENTITY AND CONDUCTED THE STUDY AND FOUND THESE CONCLUSIONS IN REFERENCE TO CBD??

Thoughts ?

3 Likes

Food products, supplements, ingredients, and additives cant make claims. Some need fda approval, some dont.
Drugs (aka NDI aka New Drug Ingredient) require fda approval. Drugs can make claims based on that approval.

2 Likes

The weirdest thing is them not letting you put NIH studies up… even though they are federal studies.

Or customer reviews? Literally every single cbd company in existence has customer reviews up

2 Likes

If you look into who is and who has been the director of the NIH since 1984, this may make more sense. LOL this man used his control over the NIH to send funding threw congress to the wuhan lab with deals made during the obama administration up until the virus leaked. Meanwhile university professors are federally endited because of millions of missing research grant dollars, ties thier students and thier coronavirus research has to chinas military and the wuhan lab. The university of Harvard had 2 chinese national students who fled the country after the FBI arrested the head of both chemistry, and chemical biology at harvard…The professor and his Chinese spy students were researching coronavirus and the students fled to wuhan…O one of the students has history in the chinese military…Then the proffesor of Electrical engineering at the University of Aransas federally endited almost identicle charges not disclosing espionage like ties to china etc…Then we have the University of Ohio proffessor mr wang…Mr Wang may want to change his name to mr conflict of interest…Wang, who used to work for the Cleveland Clinic Foundation — a non-profit academic medical center — also held the position of Dean of the College of Life Sciences and Technology at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology, which is located in Wuhan, China. That was until he was endited for identicle charges including hiding 3million in funding along with some aggregious cover up behavior noted by a special agent inside the FBI.
Its almost as though china has launched some type of program to steal intellectual property, medical, and research grants from america on a large and sophisticated scale…
Its called Chinas “Thousand Talents Program” and it was launched in 2008
This is espionage and treason!
Epstien didnt kill himself and the virus didnt originate in a seafood market!

1 Like

On my site I edit reviews, and make a comment on them saying

“A few words have been modified to meet FDA requirements on claims. The key message has not been modified.”

Some reviews are too many claims I just have to delete the whole damn thing unfortunately.

We have the jerkoffs claiming to cure dementia and cancer to thank for this. There’s a “your CBD store” in my city that opened up and had 45 fake reviews on yelp within the first week.

Edit: dude above me is on a sick one

4 Likes