So Cal Crude

Hello everyone, I’m here in So Cal and I’m looking for a consistent, honest(no bs), supplier of THC Crude with competitive pricing. I’m also not looking to snake through a chain of brokers, if you can help please contact me, thanks

3 Likes

Looking for the same here…no luck yet though.
If you find someone reliable and they have more than you need lmk please

This is in huge demand right now. Several large producers I know are out of trim.

3 Likes

Howzit G? Thanks for the reply and yes, fully aware of the well running dry and that’s why I’m seeking work on this site. So are you implying you have no leads on either Crude or dirty distillate? Thanks

Nothing as of now besides CBD crude.

Check out the maine trim post… there was a guy with a shit ton of crude liters… I can’t remeber if in cali or colorado. And it was a month or so ago… might be worth digging into…

2 Likes

What are willing to pay for DD, might have a lead. Message me

What kind of volume are you looking for? Cat 3 trim is in short supply right now as I’m sure you are aware. But we have access to crude. Depends on the volumes. Reach out to me. I may be able to help. bryan@highlinesourcing.com or (949) 393-8668.

Hello we have crude and dirty distillate text/what app 19546371770 ask for Kevin

We can help… And we are legit… We represent one of the largest ISO 9001 Labs in the country. We have 7000L left of 99% Cat 3 tested distillate available. It’s moving very fast because of the high THC percentage and being Cat 3 clean.
Feel free to reach out. Bryan@highlinesourcing.com or (949) 393-8668.

99% huh? 7000L. I’m looking for highsr testing. Can we enter into escrow?

1 Like

That is correct. It wasn’t a typo. Cat 3 and 99% THC. This is some of the best product to come out of our lab in a long time. Yes. We can lock in a deal whenever you’re ready. License to license transfers only.
Please feel free to reach out. Bryan@highlinesourcing.com or (949) 393-8668.

Funny same problem we are having.

What problem are you having? Can I be of assistance?

I have 5 people brokering for the same “Humbolt” spot is my problem, not interested in your massive stock of Cat 3 Distillate! Thanks

im currently looking for dd in socal do you still have some

I do… Please feel to reach out… Bryan@highlinesourcing.com or (949) 393-8668. Thanks so much. I look forward to speaking with you.

33l bho crude available 2.60

1 Like

Pm me details please
Dirty/cat 3
Raw/decarbed/winterized
Etc…

Also interested in crude in cali. Not picky, DM me!

1 Like