Smokeable flower partnerships Oregon

Hi everyone,

As harvest begins we are looking to start some relationships with local farmers in oregon. We would like to start checking out the quality of different grows and get to know the farmers. I expect this to turn into 100-500lb purchases but for right now would want to start by buying a lb of different strains to see what the customers like best. We are a wholesale company and buy everything direct with our own capital no brokers. We are looking at this industry for the next 25 years and are looking for long lasting relationships. We also have a the pe120 butane extractor that will do 100-120lbs each run. I will be posting at seperate post about this but we are also open to exchanging it for smokeable flower.

Happy harvesting,
Luke

3 Likes

Luke,

Give me a call anytime. We have a big farm in OR where we just started harvesting our smokeable. Two strains, Special Sauce and Lifter. Testing in the high teens to low 20’s

1 Like

What part of Oregon? I just recently moved to Portland from California.

lol mrportland420 is californian.

4 Likes

We are located 20 min outside of bend.

Ok nice!! Are you guys only doing hemp or you also doing thc flower as well?

Only Hemp

1 Like

I would love to connect you to some farms near Eugene, OR
(619) 548-7177

We are in Southern Oregon

2 Likes

Bump. We are looking to take a field trip through western Oregon this weekend. Anybody who has flower for sale in Oregon, please message me or reply here if you’d be interested in letting us come take a look at your product.

1 Like

Hello my partner and I are looking for farms to place out extraction Machine that can process thousands of acres at a time is this something you are interested in

What type of machine are we talking about?

One that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Yeah I keep hearing about Hexane extraction and how you can run green material etc cuz it won’t bond with water etc etc. it all sounds a little too good to be true. Thanks